EA Forums - Banner

Get Rich Quick?!?

Prev1
Hour tasks for each character. Check regularly. House farm (which I don't condone doing). Donuts to buy cash (which is a waste). Otherwise you gotta wait and hoard.

Replies

  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited June 2013
    All I can tell you is to do 60min task and repeat all day.
    Also, use premium stuff to add bonus.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    Get rich quick very rarely works out ask these people :lol:

    hmb.only_fools_and_horses_this_time_next_year.coaster.jpg
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Get rich quick very rarely works out ask these people :lol:

    hmb.only_fools_and_horses_this_time_next_year.coaster.jpg

    These guys...
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    You do know what that program is i take it? :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    You do know what that program is i take it? :lol:

    Only fools and horses my good man! Of course
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    amauthe8 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    You do know what that program is i take it? :lol:

    Only fools and horses my good man! Of course

    Nice :) Was just checking :)
    cl891 wrote:
    I never really watched Only Fools and Horses but didn't they get hundreds of thousands by selling an antique clock or something.

    :shock: How could you never "really" have watched Only Fools n Horses" its the biggest english comedy ever!! Such a brilliant comedy :D

    Oh n yes thats how they made their money till they blew it :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • edited June 2013
    Best way to make money fast and reliably is house farming.

    A lot of people turn their noses up at house farming, but unless you have no life, hour tasks for everyone is just a massive pain and will get old result fast and doesn't really get you money that much faster. House farms also act as good place holders. So rather than leave masses of empty land, I have house farms, and when new content is released, instead of spending ages moving things closer together to make room, I just delete a bit of my house farm and suddenly I have all the open space I could want to work with in minutes.

    I would suggest you start with blue houses because they are cheap to buy, so you can reach critical mass quicker. Once you have saved up a decent amount of money, I would replace the blue houses with white houses. White houses not only generate more money and xp per house, they also have a smaller footprint, so you can fit more white houses in the same area of land as you could blue houses. The 12 hour cycle for white houses is also a lot easier to manage than the blue houses' 8 hour cycle.
  • joeaikman
    200 posts
    edited June 2013
    Neo, I notice you are fast approaching 9500 posts. Do we have a party when you do? If so, will there be cake
  • Nonoddie
    229 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    joeaikman wrote:
    Neo, I notice you are fast approaching 9500 posts. Do we have a party when you do? If so, will there be cake

    Mmmmmm....cake. *drool*
    WUHKOrf.png
  • bgarrett166
    86 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Put everything you don't need in storage. And house farm. House farm the hell out of it. It makes the game more enjoyable not waiting for cash, there is enough " hurry up and wait" for quest to complete and buildings to be built right now anyways. Play the dog races every time. And expanding how you want. Then retire the house farm. Redo your Springfield and enjoy. House farming "Frowned upon". Who really cares, that's like people mad about campers in Call of Duty.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited June 2013
    Put everything you don't need in storage. And house farm. House farm the hell out of it. It makes the game more enjoyable not waiting for cash, there is enough " hurry up and wait" for quest to complete and buildings to be built right now anyways. Play the dog races every time. And expanding how you want. Then retire the house farm. Redo your Springfield and enjoy. House farming "Frowned upon". Who really cares, that's like people mad about campers in Call of Duty.

    Haha, love it. Or maybe just put a farm at the edge of your town. Best of both worlds then
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited June 2013
    amauthe8 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Get rich quick very rarely works out ask these people :lol:

    hmb.only_fools_and_horses_this_time_next_year.coaster.jpg

    These guys...

    Luvvly Jubbly.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    joeaikman wrote:
    Neo, I notice you are fast approaching 9500 posts. Do we have a party when you do? If so, will there be cake

    I didnt have anything planned for 9500 posts tbh lol I was thinking of getting to 10,000 then having a party :) Of course there will be cake :) what party doesnt have cake ;)



    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

    :shock: How could you never "really" have watched Only Fools n Horses" its the biggest english comedy ever!! :D

    How could that be?? This is the first I've heard of it

  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    shaygitz wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

    :shock: How could you never "really" have watched Only Fools n Horses" its the biggest english comedy ever!! :D

    How could that be?? This is the first I've heard of it

    If your not from the UK then thats understandable :lol: but if you are

    tumblr_lvvadaeRM71r8058ko1_500.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

    If your not from the UK then thats understandable :lol: but if you are


    I'm not, but we see lots of them over here. But that's the biggest?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    shaygitz wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    If your not from the UK then thats understandable :lol: but if you are

    I'm not, but we see lots of them over here. But that's the biggest?

    Yeah Defo :) Very old now tho :lol: but some of the episodes are tooo funny :lol:

    This is one of my fav scenes of all time :) Im sure people who know the program will agree too




    Edit:Spelling (again)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I have been spending money willie nilly (squidport) and very soon my 8 hour tasks will have me enough to buy Zesty's (currently on 60 000 - so tomorrow or wednesday) my 8 hour tasks at night net me $40,000 a cycle (sleep and work).


    I don't get house farming. sure it's useful at the start but then it kind of takes away from the anticipation of the game. Where is the fun if you can just buy it when it comes out? Where is the anticipation?

    (note I can pretty much afford to buy any squidport building as it appears or just an hour later)
  • paves4
    222 posts
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaygitz wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

    :shock: How could you never "really" have watched Only Fools n Horses" its the biggest english comedy ever!! :D

    How could that be?? This is the first I've heard of it

    If your not from the UK then thats understandable :lol: but if you are


    I am from the U.S. but know all about Del boy and Rodders.
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited June 2013
    Okay so I hire you and one other guy, selling these bars. And then yiu and the oher guy hire 1 guys and it'll make us great money and super rich
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.