EA Forums - Banner

TRYING to build my Boardwalk

This has been talked about across the forum pretty much since the update, it will take about 345days to get all the pieces

Oh and.......

3sqe4j.jpg

Emoticon38.gif

Replies

• ddashrock
    210 posts
    edited June 2013
    Nope, this update is really just another apart of the game it seems like. It's designed to last the whole Summer if not a year.
  • icbeacon
    62 posts
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    This has been talked about across the forum pretty much since the update, it will take about 345days to get all the pieces

Oh and.......

3sqe4j.jpg

Emoticon38.gif

...and that was what I was wondering...if I had missed something. Thank you for the info AND the sarcasm. I guess one needs to approach this forum with a grain of salt (or an entire salt lick!) I got FOUR squares the first day, but only one per day since. I've had such horrible luck with the previous updates that I simply thought it was me or my iPad...yet again. Thanks for filling me in. I 'll try not to ask such a stupid question next time!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    icbeacon wrote:
    ...and that was what I was wondering...if I had missed something. Thank you for the info AND the sarcasm. I guess one needs to approach this forum with a grain of salt (or an entire salt lick!) I got FOUR squares the first day, but only one per day since. I've had such horrible luck with the previous updates that I simply thought it was me or my iPad...yet again. Thanks for filling me in. I 'll try not to ask such a stupid question next time!

Only messing about mate nothing more , just having a laugh is all :)

The boardwalk tiles goes up to 3days per tile i believe, i am on the 2day tile at the moment, as i say to get all tiles without speeding up, will take around 345days lol There nothing wrong with your pad it just EA giving us a HUGE update :)

Sorry if you felt i was being out of order but thats why i did the (rofl) thing :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Pchorsedoc
    323 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    @icbeacon you're right it is insane! Copied this from the walk through stickied at the top of the forum-

cjj425 wrote:
    Not counting sign.
    First 4 are free.
    Tile 5 takes 1 hour $250
    6 takes 2 hours $450
    7 takes 4 hours $850
    8 takes 8 hours $1700
    9 takes 12 hours $2500
    10 takes 16 hours $3350
    11 - 15 take 24 hours $5000 (5 days)
    16 - 30 take 36 hours $7,500 (22.5 days)
    31 - 60 take 48 hours $10,000 (60 days)
    61 - 90 take 60 hours $12,500 (75 days)
    91 - 120 Need to redo my Springield!105 take 72 hours $15,000 (90 days)
    121 - 151 take 84 hours $17,500 (108.5 days)
    About 345 days total time.
  • icbeacon
    62 posts
    edited June 2013
    Thanks all. As long as the next update doesn't occur before I've had ample time to complete this one, I shall embrace it. It just doesn't usually happen that way for me though. And no worries, NEO, as I was only messing about as well...CHEERS! And thanks again for the info.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    icbeacon wrote:
    And no worries, NEO, as I was only messing about as well...CHEERS! And thanks again for the info.

tumblr_mf15g2EzGB1qh59n0o1_500.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited June 2013
    icbeacon wrote:
    Thanks all. As long as the next update doesn't occur before I've had ample time to complete this one, I shall embrace it. It just doesn't usually happen that way for me though. And no worries, NEO, as I was only messing about as well...CHEERS! And thanks again for the info.

Note: squidport is not a timed event.....it is a permanent expansion to the game, so feel free to take your time.....
  • tobelaughing2
    4 posts
    edited June 2013
    If it's supposed to take all summer to build, why does one of my friends on "Tapped Out" already has hers built? It runs the entire length of the waterfront x 4 sections deep? Don't know how she did it though and she ain't talking.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited June 2013
    If it's supposed to take all summer to build, why does one of my friends on "Tapped Out" already has hers built? It runs the entire length of the waterfront x 4 sections deep? Don't know how she did it though and she ain't talking.

You can spend donuts to speed everything up.....it will cost a lot of them.....
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    It is a bit slow,but this is designed to keep us entertained longer, remember after WD how slow the game became because they were use to the demand this game had then, after that people got bored and I assume didn't play as much, I like the idea now, gives me something to look forward to each day than just collecting money and sending characters on meaningless tasks. But that's just my opinion.
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    icbeacon wrote:
    Icbeacon. This squidport is an extension to your game and that's the best way to view it, because while your gradually building your squidport your main Springfield will continue to update with more levels and with more characters. Squidport has been designed that way for longer progression. Of course the less money you have the more time it will take to purchase the various buildings in both your main Springfield and at the squidport.
    Also the best way to view it, is that after each part is built on squidport whether it's the buildings or boardwalk tiles you will have the satisfaction and sense of achievement that you got there.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.