EA Forums - Banner

Anyone having a righteousness bug?

2Next

Replies

• bu1wink1e
    27 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    HAH,

Be glad you have an overall rating, my Righteousness went to zero and my overall rating is now zero, this the second time occuring for me. You can find more here: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/0/9038558.page#25843068
  • LimeWire_Prime
    55 posts
    edited January 2013
    This happened to me with the update, any way to fix it?
  • bnw109
    24 posts
    edited January 2013
    Mine has just gone from 5 to 0 also.
  • Jesfer72
    90 posts
    edited January 2013
    It goes back up when you clean up graffiti off your friends towns. Mines down right now cause I haven't visited other towns for at least a week. Try it and see.
  • Homers1Donut
    13 posts
    edited January 2013
    Wait, this isn't how it's supposed to work? I've been playing the game for about 3 to 4 months, and my righteousness rating always drops from 5 to 0 after approximately every other day, so I thought that's how it was SUPPOSED to work. Is that really not the case with everyone else's town?! :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • DocNo42
    25 posts
    edited January 2013
    Be careful what tasks you send Quimby and Wiggum on - the less ethical ones impact your rightousness.
  • Mrcatburt
    30 posts
    edited January 2013
    I just raised myself back up from zero stars to 5 within 48 hours by going to my friends towns painting one building didn't collect money exit town, re-enter town, cleaned up building I painted, collected money and collect from any other building. Did this with three friends towns and now have 5 star on righteousness, as well as all other stats.
  • Ankarstroom
    228 posts
    edited January 2013
    EA is aware of problems with the conform-o-meter, the official EA help workaround:

When I tap the dollar signs or "thumbs up" when jobs are complete, I can't collect tax. Also my Conform-O-Meter is incorrect. Why?

This is an issue involving town ratings. We are currently working on a fix - but for now, the following steps might help resolve the issue for you:
    Visit a friend's town that contains a mop bucket on top of Springfield Elementary.
    Collect this mop bucket. No rewards will appear. Do not perform any other friend's actions in this Springfield and return to the Friends' Map screen.
    Select another friend's town, this time with a graffiti can above Springfield Elementary. Select the graffiti can and your rewards should start appearing again.

NOTE: These steps might need to be repeated. Also, after performing these steps, DO NOT try to capture Sideshow Bob or clean up graffiti because these actions might cause the issue to recur. However, if you do either by accident, repeating the steps above should fix the problem.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.