EA Forums - Banner

what are some of your personal favorite tasks, & why...¿

Prev1
Two of my favorites are Comic Book Guy doing Cos-play. And Tom doing the Irish Jig.

Replies

• P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I like all outdoor tasks, period.
  • mwdalton
    11547 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    P003htb wrote:

Agreed.

..Unless the building they have the task in has got a cool animation! :-)
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    P003htb wrote:

^Also agree. Too many to list, but my top 10 are

Tatum walk the Tiger
    Duffman at Duff Stadium
    Mr. Plow Clear Snow
    Devil Flanders Show Wrath
    Cool Homer show off Fixie
    Bart Skip School
    Bart Run Away with Kang
    Kang Properly Season Humans
    Rich Texan shooting the guns
    Fat Tony Getting Rid of a Problem

• jaudon8911
    177 posts
    edited June 2013
    Devil Flanders, showing Wrath...... :twisted:
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    P003htb wrote:

I agree 100% as everyone else here has. So the question I pose to you is, do you intentionally change your tasks to your favorite tasks, regardless of how long it is going to be before you check in? Like for me, I love the Dr. Hibbert's task, 'Sacrifice his Principles' and will choose it as a 6 hour task, even though I know it will be 8 hours until after work before I can check in?

Anyone else guilty of this? I'd like to hear some stories to make me feel not as bad.
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    bradyc79 wrote:
    P003htb wrote:

I agree 100% as everyone else here has. So the question I pose to you is, do you intentionally change your tasks to your favorite tasks, regardless of how long it is going to be before you check in? Like for me, I love the Dr. Hibbert's task, 'Sacrifice his Principles' and will choose it as a 6 hour task, even though I know it will be 8 hours until after work before I can check in?

Anyone else guilty of this? I'd like to hear some stories to make me feel not as bad.

I'm in the middle of doing too many differently houred tasks right now, I was doing this Olympic post in another frorum.

But generally, no, I keep my tasks at 24 hours or something at a normal day.
  • Citadelli
    16 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I like Tom's Irish Jig, put his pub next to Luigi's because it's funny for him to dance to accordion music :-P I'm working on something funny if I can get more land open....

Fav is prolly Nelson playing guitar while the squirrel on the roof is trying to eat through the electrical wires. Side show Mel is fun juggling if you gain up enough doughnuts. And Carl's Pogo'n.

Can't stand Moe "spying on midge" - disturbing! Or Barney's past out drunk and Smither's hideous drunk. Those are my nightly 12 hr cues. Just saying.

Love the rest of the outdoor stuff as well ;-)

• chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    bradyc79 wrote:
    P003htb wrote:

Yes , all my characters are always on outdoor tasks that I enjoy seeing, regardless of time (unless they're on a quest).
  • nancalmei
    215 posts
    edited June 2013
    Marge the Witch speeding up Triffids so I can collect donuts every Sunday
    Wrathy Devil Flanders
    Cosplay Comic Book Guy
    Cool Homer on his fixie
    All outside Bare-chested Willie tasks
    Lisa walking the beam
    Barney passed out drunk in front of church LOL
    Kang running from humans
    Rich Texan riding the bull (I used to find it a tad obscene but now I think it's funny)
  • grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited June 2013
    Smithers exercising for mr burns and Louie and legs interrogating a squealer are two I would add to the list. I don't do a lot of 60 minute tasks, but dunking the squealer makes me laugh every time.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    bradyc79 wrote:
    P003htb wrote:

Yes , all my characters are always on outdoor tasks that I enjoy seeing, regardless of time (unless they're on a quest).

Awesome, that's what I do also! Two of my fav 60 min tasks are Quimby giving a speech and Miss Springfield opening an event at the same time. I live to have them doing this and seeing the various characters that come in front of them.

I don't have Hans Moleman, but I love visiting towns where he is taking pictures and then falling down, that's funny!

• adam7226
    255 posts
    edited June 2013
    I love any task at the prison, because I just love the animation it has with the Searchlights.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    bradyc79 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    bradyc79 wrote:
    P003htb wrote:

Awesome, that's what I do also! Two of my fav 60 min tasks are Quimby giving a speech and Miss Springfield opening an event at the same time. I live to have them doing this and seeing the various characters that come in front of them.

I don't have Hans Moleman, but I love visiting towns where he is taking pictures and then falling down, that's funny!

The side by side podium tasks are awesome. I love that Moleman task too and if you have the Open Air Stage, he does it on there also. Nothing like seeing him take a football to the groin, that should have been in my top 10.
  • repus420
    13 posts
    edited June 2013
    wow, there are so many tasks that i wasn't even aware of until now! i have an android, so i didn't have a chance to get a LOT of cool character skins, tasks, etc from holidays & other specials, especially last year's halloween stuff, which i hope will somehow become available again. i do like most of the outside tasks in general as well, like nelson playing guitar, the squealer interrogation, duffman flying around the stadium, carl's pogo & of course barney being passed out drunk in front of the church is classic!
  • davharden
    84 posts
    edited June 2013
    bradyc79 wrote:
    P003htb wrote:

I am in the same boat as you. To me I'm not interested in how long the task is, just if it looks cool. I love having barber sleep in the gutter if I can get him in a spot that looks good. And I keep Lang seasoning humans. Now I'm trying to get Jasper on the boardwalk so I do his take the wrong medication.
  • jippy6048
    540 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I love having Lisa do cartwheels. The B Sharps, Grandpa feeding birds, Nelson on guitar, but my favorite was the winter task of Ned snowmobiling with Rod & Todd.
  • mwdalton
    11547 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    davharden wrote:
    bradyc79 wrote:
    P003htb wrote:

I am in the same boat as you. To me I'm not interested in how long the task is, just if it looks cool. I love having barber sleep in the gutter if I can get him in a spot that looks good. And I keep Lang seasoning humans. Now I'm trying to get Jasper on the boardwalk so I do his take the wrong medication.

I reckon Jasper would look good on the boardwalk doing his Lollipop Song task! :lol:
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    repus420 wrote:
    wow, there are so many tasks that i wasn't even aware of until now! i have an android, so i didn't have a chance to get a LOT of cool character skins, tasks, etc from holidays & other specials, especially last year's halloween stuff, which i hope will somehow become available again. i do like most of the outside tasks in general as well, like nelson playing guitar, the squealer interrogation, duffman flying around the stadium, carl's pogo & of course barney being passed out drunk in front of the church is classic!

I agree, so many different places to have Barney passed out that are hilarious! Church, as you mentioned, in front of the City Hall, with the side by side podium tasks going on, and in front of Duff Stadium, or Duff Factory, are probably my favorites. But having that option is priceless for any and all future buildings also. During *. Patty's, Barney spent alot of time at Tom O'Flanagan's place. Having him laying outside as someone tossed water on him is pretty classic as well!

Like I said, such a class task with so many options.
  • skylight16
    166 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    All of Jasper's outdoor tasks.
  • Mmmmmmm_Donuts
    122 posts
    edited June 2013
    has to be grandpa simpson taking a nap
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.