TSTOTips

2Next

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    rolybert7 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:

I was just gonna write that :) Little racy isn't it? ;)
    Still PG. I could have gone R but thought No. :mrgreen:

Wait a min there's Rated R material of Marge......Does Homer know of this?? :lol:

Edit: Shortened Quote
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Pchorsedoc
    323 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

It's possible, as it's already happened Monday. One of the Mods here, Lissa I believe, had an extra 4 tiles after Mondays update. And a few other people reported getting 2 after one tap. Like I said, not sure what's going on, but something is strange with it.

Allegedly happened. I lost 2 tiles to the neighbor glitch and received zero "freebies" after the last update. :?
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    rolybert7 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:

I was just gonna write that :) Little racy isn't it? ;)
    Still PG. I could have gone R but thought No. :mrgreen:

Wait a min there's Rated R material of Marge......Does Homer know of this?? :lol:

Edit: Shortened Quote
    And more :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Well still worth testing if no one else has done it by then :) Mines 1D 09hrs yet :(

Not looking forward to waiting that long I'm still on 24hr tiles :cry:
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    Pchorsedoc wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:

It's possible, as it's already happened Monday. One of the Mods here, Lissa I believe, had an extra 4 tiles after Mondays update. And a few other people reported getting 2 after one tap. Like I said, not sure what's going on, but something is strange with it.

Allegedly happened. I lost 2 tiles to the neighbor glitch and received zero "freebies" after the last update. :?

Are you calling Lissa a liar?!? :);) Kidding. Really weird. Maybe it was a glitch after the update Monday, and people got extra tiles by accident. Who knows, trying to sort through the glitches in this game is exhausting :)!
  • Pchorsedoc
    323 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Pchorsedoc wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:

Are you calling Lissa a liar?!? :);) Kidding. Really weird. Maybe it was a glitch after the update Monday, and people got extra tiles by accident. Who knows, trying to sort through the glitches in this game is exhausting :)!

LOL NO WAY, haha I knew someone would think that. I'm just annoyed I lost tiles I guess. I think I've had every glitch there is...
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Well still worth testing if no one else has done it by then :) Mines 1D 09hrs yet :(

Not looking forward to waiting that long I'm still on 24hr tiles :cry:

Mines at 2days at the moment :( it goes up to 3.5days so i saw here earlier :shock: really is just crazy amount of time :twisted:
  • McTattie
    526 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Mines at 2days at the moment :( it goes up to 3.5days so i saw here earlier :shock: really is just crazy amount of time :twisted:

Say whaaaat?

That is an insane amount of time :evil:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    McTattie wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Say whaaaat?

That is an insane amount of time :evil:

Thats what i saw samcarter post earlier today :( Madness aint it :( i like speeding up as much as the next person but i aint speeding up 3.5days let alone 2days :lol:
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    That is crazy, should all just be 24 at the most
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    That is crazy, should all just be 24 at the most

+1

tumblr_mlphd9Ceuz1qjfaqjo1_400.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.