Replies

• kcotton74
    52 posts
    edited June 2013
    R.I.P
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    This really sucks. There goes the movie...
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited June 2013
    I can't believe it. Such a talented actor...

R.I.P. James, and even though they won't see this, my heart really goes out to the Gandolfini family...
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited June 2013
    rip-poems10.gif
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited June 2013
    He was also great in roles such as The Last Castle, Killing Them Softly, 12 Anrgy Men, Taking of Pelham 123, and many more..
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited June 2013
    Sad, such a talented actor. RIP.
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited June 2013
    Real shocking and sudden. He was a great stage and tv actor. RIP Mr. Soprano. He is watching us from the big Bada Bing in the sky.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    Real shocking and sudden. He was a great stage and tv actor. RIP Mr. Soprano. He is watching us from the big Bada Bing in the sky.

+1. Still can't believe this :( my favorite show of all time is The Sopranos. Must have watched each episode 100+ times. Prayers to the Gandolfinis and anyone else affected by this. Too young, way too young.

OT: Kuroashicook... Is that a McTattie in your sig? I love it.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6245 posts Moderator
    edited June 2013
    This is sad news indeed. We was a great actor & he will be sorely missed.
  • Mmmmmmm_Donuts
    122 posts
    edited June 2013
    my prayers are with his family. a truly indelible talent. he will most definitely be missed... jesus what a blow....
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited June 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

+1. Still can't believe this :( my favorite show of all time is The Sopranos. Must have watched each episode 100+ times. Prayers to the Gandolfinis and anyone else affected by this. Too young, way too young.

OT: Kuroashicook... Is that a McTattie in your sig? I love it.

I know. :cry: The Sopranos was an excellent serial drama. You put James in front of the camera and it's gold.

OT: Yes it is! A genuine McTattie. Just got it today! He did a real fantastic job! Love your McTattie sig too! :)
  • Mmmmmmm_Donuts
    122 posts
    edited June 2013
    Edited for language... if you've never watched this show before you're missing out.

[Tony calls Hesh]
    Hesh Rabkin: Yeah.
    Tony Soprano: I'm here with my non-shellfish eatin' friend. I gotta tell you somethin', I'm tapped out. This guy won't listen to reason.
    Hesh Rabkin: Didn't I tell you, huh? Didn't I warn you to keep away from those fanatics?
    Tony Soprano: He's leaving me no options. This guy's willing to go down with the ship like no man I've ever seen.
    Hesh Rabkin: Here's a thought... Maybe he's willing to go to the world to come, but if he's stuck here on this earth, I know one thing that no man wants to go through life without.
    Tony Soprano: What? Oh. That's a f'ing brilliant idea.
    Hesh Rabkin: Make like a moyl, huh? Finish his bris.
    Tony Soprano: Yeah.
    [hangs up]
    Tony Soprano: Paulie! Get the bolt cutters from out of the trunk! Ariel, we're goin' to Plan B. [Tony calls Hesh]
    Hesh Rabkin: Yeah.
    Tony Soprano: I'm here with my non-shellfish eatin' friend. I gotta tell you somethin', I'm tapped out. This guy won't listen to reason.
    Hesh Rabkin: Didn't I tell you, huh? Didn't I warn you to keep away from those fanatics?
    Tony Soprano: He's leaving me no options. This guy's willing to go down with the ship like no man I've ever seen.
    Hesh Rabkin: Here's a thought... Maybe he's willing to go to the world to come, but if he's stuck here on this earth, I know one thing that no man wants to go through life without.
    Tony Soprano: What? Oh. That's a freakin' brilliant idea.
    Hesh Rabkin: Make like a mohel, huh? Finish his bris.
    Tony Soprano: Yeah.
    [hangs up]
    Tony Soprano: Paulie! Get the bolt cutters from out of the trunk! Ariel, we're goin' to Plan B.
  • Mmmmmmm_Donuts
    122 posts
    edited June 2013
    it's sad when they go young like that. all the respect and esteem in the world, with the deepest sincerity to mr gandolfini. you will be missed and you will be remembered. my grandchildren will know your name, this i promise.
  • gregbuc350
    198 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Hate to see him go -- I may make Fat Tony play the violin for a long time. :..(

51 !!?? I turn that in August... **** -- time to cut back on donuts for a while and get active.

RIP Tony -- One of Rutger's finest!

• Mmmmmmm_Donuts
    122 posts
    edited June 2013
    brilliant i'll do the same
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited June 2013
  • Mmmmmmm_Donuts
    122 posts
    edited June 2013
    thanks for the video that was great
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited June 2013
    WOW I had no idea a Simpsons version of the intro existed! Thanks for the post!
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited June 2013
    Was about to start a thread on this luckily noticed one already existed. I remember being surprised how his mother on the show suddenly passed away in season 2(?). Seems so unreal, and in Italy of all places.

Will be sending my fat tony/ mafia tom to get rid of problem for the next week, which is what he does best. RIP

• Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited June 2013
    While he was on vacation too... Devastated.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!