EA Forums - Banner

OT-Whats The Dumbest Thing You've Seen Someone Do?

Prev1
emmcee1
8388 posts Member
emmcee1 wrote:
I've seen a woman at a service station pumping up her bike tyre to much till it exploded,it scared he so bad,she dropped all her shopping,fruit and vegetables went everywhere. lol makes me still laugh. What idiots have you stumble across in your time?

Ah, that's not dumb....that's sad.. :(

How about what's the stupid thing you (or anybody) has ever done or done lately?

I'm super distracted this week because I'm busier than normal. So, I go to push my sunglasses up my face after loading the groceries into my car.....and promptly.....stab myself in the eye with the keys that I'd forgotten I had in my hand.

Now I've got a pretty black eye, lol.

It just happened yesterday evening so can't wait for the sideways looks tomorrow as people wonder how that happened. I think I'm going to just let them wonder, I like driving people crazy. It's fun, lol.

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    I've seen a few things that have made me crack up :) Here's a couple for you, Im going to leave what happened to me last as it probably the funniest, although I don't remember much of what happened (hint for ya) ;)

1) Saw some geezer in a suit come out of a Starbucks, he was on his phone, he walked up to his car put his briefcase on his roof and then get in the car, he started to drive away quick Wheel spinning (for whatever reason) he then had to slam on the anchors as a cyclist pulled out in front of him to which the briefcase flew off the roof and hit the cyclist knocking him of his bike Emoticon38.gif

2) I saw a bloke drive in to a automatic car wash, as he drove in you could see he wasn't lined up correctly, someone shouted over to him to which the driver shock his head and gave the other person the finger, as the driver went into the car wash the machines started to work......in turn scratching the whole car as he couldn't stop it!! The machine bent in the doors and took the paint off his car!! The person who tried to warn the driver was wetting himself, the car must of been a write off....Was too funny to watch as the driver wanted to get out but he couldn't lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Neo, number one is a crack up.
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited June 2013
    Oh lord... So much stupidity I have seen.

I saw a friend cleaning his WWII Russian rifle shoot a hole in his kitchen floor with shrapnel severing his wii sensor bar. He was lecturing me on gun safety at the time.

I have seen various people try to pet my guard goose with typical screaming and running resulting

I saw a guy drop his cell phone in a urinal.

I saw a lady pump gas and then drive off with the pump nozzle still in her gas tank fill port

I had a coworker get run over by his own truck because he forgot to use the parking brake.

My worst was I fell in an open manhole. Keep in mind I built the manhole and was pulling up the concrete forms congratulating myself on a job well done at the time.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

Was really funny to see cos the cyclist soo wasn't expecting the briefcase to hit him :lol:
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited June 2013
    When I was little I fell into the water at a hook a duck game at my school summer fair :(
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    When I was little I fell into the water at a hook a duck game at my school summer fair :(

When you was little? Come on be honest this was only the other week wasn't it ;) Emoticon38.gif

Only joking :)
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

When you was little? Come on be honest this was only the other week wasn't it ;) Emoticon38.gif

Only joking :)

Neo!! Shhhhhhhhhh! Nobody has to know! :P
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

Was really funny to see cos the cyclist soo wasn't expecting the briefcase to hit him :lol:

Lol I could imagine. Just a CASE of wrong place wrong time for the cyclist. Get it hahahahaa
    homer-laugh.gif.gif
    tumblr_m0h9wpbdU21rqfhi2o1_500.gif
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited June 2013
    When I was younger i was on my bike and just turned into a quiet neighborhood street where someone temporarily left their car parked in the middle of the road. Was looking back for some reason next thing I know my front tire hits the car, I go flying and my face and hands go sliding down the back window like they do in the movies.

• mmmmdonuts0
    192 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Just heard on the radio this morning - a guy was stuck in awful traffic but realized he forgot his wallet so did a U-turn and took some side streets and got home where he realized 4 cars had followed him. Idiots.
  • jflynn808
    5 posts
    edited June 2013
    Saw a cop talking to a women who had been put out of a bar tell her leave or go to jail to which she answered: "we'll your just going to have to take me to jail then." Needless to say she went to jail.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited June 2013
    Oh man... I wet my self when I saw a genius drink a coffee and he thought hummm what time is it? Booom coffee all over his lap :lol: ahh what a rookie thing todo. Bu it was early so I won't judge him to harshly lol
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I was out riding my bike when a guy in a car launched a briefcase at me
  • Ataccounting
    84 posts
    edited June 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    How about what's the stupid thing you (or anybody) has ever done or done lately?

I'm super distracted this week because I'm busier than normal. So, I go to push my sunglasses up my face after loading the groceries into my car.....and promptly.....stab myself in the eye with the keys that I'd forgotten I had in my hand.

Now I've got a pretty black eye, lol.

It just happened yesterday evening so can't wait for the sideways looks tomorrow as people wonder how that happened. I think I'm going to just let them wonder, I like driving people crazy. It's fun, lol.

A few weeks ago on a Friday night I actually walked into a door. Saturday morning I woke with a killer black eye. Went out shopping with the OH Saturday afternoon and whenever a shop assistant was with us, if she said anything to me I'd agree and cower slightly from her covering my eye. Some fun looks from the shop assistants and an OH who wanted the ground to swallow her....

Serves OH right for insisting I go shoping with her :D
  • sdv325
    153 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    This actually happened to a friend of mine, still laugh when i think about it.

He decided to do an oil change on his car in the driveway one afternoon, to which he was told to put down cardboard in case any dripped out. This he didnt do. A little while later he comes in asking for soap, i tell him its under the sink (4L jug of palmolive). Little while later i hear the sound of a broom scrubbing on concrete, which goes on for 15 minutes. Uh oh this isnt going to be good.

I go outside and i see an empty 4L jug of dish soap and a MASSIVE oil stain on the concrete. He actually tried to scrub out oil with dish soap and a broom.

Best part is the driveway foamed with suds every time it rained for weeks!
  • i_set_fire
    328 posts
    edited June 2013
    I was out riding my bike when a guy in a car launched a briefcase at me

:mrgreen:
  • squidtown
    17 posts
    edited June 2013
    Ive wrecked my dirt bike many times, been in a few car accidents, been hit by a train, been in a plane crash, fallen off a cliff, and even fell out of a tree house, but the dumbest thing I almost did was...

get run over by a stagecoach.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Just heard on the radio this morning - a guy was stuck in awful traffic but realized he forgot his wallet so did a U-turn and took some side streets and got home where he realized 4 cars had followed him. Idiots.

LOL this happens to me ALL the time!! I live in a very touristy area and there are constant traffic jams on the Interstate. If you get off the Interstate? You suddenly have 5 or 6 cars following you because they think you know something they don't know.

I often play games with them and lead them all around town before they realize that I either don't know where I'm going or I'm not going back on the Interstate.

Fortunately, I live out in the country surrounded by nothing but horse farms so they never follow me home. They usually figure out after they've gone 10 miles without seeing a single house that they are following the wrong person to avoid traffic.
  • kmendo88
    432 posts
    edited June 2013
    Just last night some guy on a motorcycle was going to make a right hand turn into the lane I was driving in. He was coming in from a freeway exit, so there was a merging lane with a sign for freeway traffic to yield to other traffic on the road.

This guy was so fixated on me coming, you could tell he was gauging whether or not he had enough time to accelerate hard and cut in front of me. Only problem was that the car in front of him was actually yielding to traffic like he was supposed to, and motorcycle guy drove right into the back of him. Wasn't serious enough for him to be hurt or anything, but I imagine he messed up the front end of his bike. I couldn't help but laugh, that is one of my biggest pet peeves when people drive dangerously because they are impatient. No need to risk everyone else on the road just because you are in a hurry.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Speaking of idiots on the road. Every morning after dropping my son of at school, I stop at these particular lights. Two lanes going straight and two lanes going right onto the freeway. Now every morning I stop in the second straight lane and this blue car,same car everyday pulls up to my right in the turning lane. Light goes green blue car launches of the line and cuts across 3 lanes to turn left, cutting me and the other lane right of, everyday. So yesterday he pulls up, I said to myself, not today punk. Light went green me and him launched of the line, I boxed him out from cutting across the the lanes like he usually does. He had no choice but to turn onto the freeway. The look on his Missus face was priceless, I laughted my a$$ of. 3hrs later I went to the service station for some coke and here he is filling up. Guess that detour wasted a bit of fuel. Made me feel even better. Bet he won't try that again, well hope not anyway.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.