I'd love for that to happen
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited June 2013
    I want this so much :D
  • stezers
    31 posts
    edited June 2013
    I had thought about this, it would look great around Christmas if you have the buildings decorations
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Just go to the search bar and type in "Springfield at night" and view first comment. Scroll down and you'll find the photoshopped night pic.
  • stezers
    31 posts
    edited June 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Just go to the search bar and type in "Springfield at night" and view first comment. Scroll down and you'll find the photoshopped night pic.

that is awesome, now that I would like in the game
  • mattperiolat
    677 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Would not mind it, but how do you set when night and day are, by EA servers or by a manual switch? And does day and night cause other changes than the cosmetic like different jobs for characters or payouts for buildings?
  • cjryder625
    1425 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Would not mind it, but how do you set when night and day are, by EA servers or by a manual switch? And does day and night cause other changes than the cosmetic like different jobs for characters or payouts for buildings?

easy just set your EA account to local time. I have. I can't see why that shouldn't work as other online stuff does. Then again we are talking about EA...
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • LettuceNTomatos
    35 posts
    edited June 2013
    rolybert7 wrote:
    How cool would it be if you could have day and night in the game. At night all buildings are lit up,lamp posts turned on.

I can imagine this game now being re-branded as: "The Simpsons Tapped Out- The Sims Edition"
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.