EA Forums - Banner

What was your favorite TSTO event so far?

It's hard to decide honestly. My two favorite are defiantly the halloween/christmas updates. But if I had to pick one, I would have to say halloween. Mostly becuase it was the first major content update and it brought me back into the game :D

Replies

• Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013
    Started playing since valentines so have no idea what Xmas and Halloween was like. But I can truly say I liked every single update that ea has come up with since valentines. I have no favourites and I have great fun designing every time a new update comes.
  • __zainh17__123
    337 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Started playing since valentines so have no idea what Xmas and Halloween was like. But I can truly say I liked every single update that ea has come up with since valentines. I have no favourites and I have great fun designing every time a new update comes.

too bad because in my opinion halloween and Christmas was the best two updates but i had to go with christmas
  • ozwald5
    231 posts
    edited June 2013
    As stressful and consuming as WD was, I have to throw my vote it's way. It was by far the most active everyone was in the game as well as social. :D
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013

too bad because in my opinion halloween and Christmas was the best two updates but i had to go with christmas

Yeah I missed out on a lot of cool things, reindeer, snow, witch marge, cool brown house. But hey what can one do? No use complaining. I'm just glad I started playing when I did and I'm still having a blast designing
  • Benromero303
    92 posts
    edited June 2013
    Christmas was fun, but I got sick of the snow. I like the Halloween even the best by far because the cemetery is awesome
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited June 2013
    So far Halloween has a strong lead. I would have to say out of all the events, IMO that event has the best content.
  • Amol78
    154 posts
    edited June 2013
    Halloween by far. Zombies, Candy, Witch Marge and Devil Flanders. What more could you want.
  • __zainh17__123
    337 posts Member
    edited June 2013

Yeah I missed out on a lot of cool things, reindeer, snow, witch marge, cool brown house. But hey what can one do? No use complaining. I'm just glad I started playing when I did and I'm still having a blast designing

better now than never. at least you got to enjoy whacking day. 1 good thing is you didn't have to live through the thanksgiving 'update'.
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013

better now than never. at least you got to enjoy whacking day. 1 good thing is you didn't have to live through the thanksgiving 'update'.

What was the thanksgiving update? And why was it so awful?
  • __zainh17__123
    337 posts Member
    edited June 2013

have you noticed people have itchy and scratchy balloons in the sf, they just gave 4 balloons in the update and had nothing to do with thanksgiving except for the parade. One of the balloons cost donuts, can't remember how much
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013

have you noticed people have itchy and scratchy balloons in the sf, they just gave 4 balloons in the update and had nothing to do with thanksgiving except for the parade. One of the balloons cost donuts, can't remember how much

Doesn't sound so awful to me! :) those balloons are sooooo cute! I always stare at them in my neighbors springfields.
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited June 2013
    I wouldn't call it awful. After Halloween-themed items were released, a lot of people got their hopes up for Thanksgiving-themed decorations. Five balloons let them all down.
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013
    dromtsul wrote:
    I wouldn't call it awful. After Halloween-themed items were released, a lot of people got their hopes up for Thanksgiving-themed decorations. Five balloons let them all down.

I see! The buildup to the event was so intense that balloons just didn't cut it! Lol! Aww! You poor wee things! :D but hey at least you have balloons. I don't have any! Lol!
  • dsfsfsdf554
    145 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Halloween was fun, but it was forgettable (at least to me). The Christmas update had the most to it. Santa Homer, the skins for all of the houses, etc. And I loved the snow covered Springfield.
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited June 2013
    I've only been here for wd. But Xmas looked cool
  • martiansupia
    385 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Favorite Event Halloween
    Second favorite Event -the ending of Whacking Day-
  • animalia6957
    197 posts
    edited June 2013
    I had to say WD just because of all the buildings that came with it but saying that I really enjoyed the Christmas donut exchange
  • paves4
    222 posts
    edited June 2013
    :?:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.