EA Forums - Banner

Stupid spinning donut

Z94wzE60x8 wrote:
I can't seem to log on to TSTO. I just keep seeing the screen with Homer in his awesome donut floatie and that damned spinning donut.
Round and round it goes.
Anyone else having this problem?

Check your WIFI connection by resetting your router.

Usually this is a local problem and not a game one, if that doesn't work? Then it's the server. Hopefully it's the WIFI because that's an easier fix and something you can do yourself.

Good luck!

Replies

• Jesfer72
    90 posts
    edited June 2013
    Nope I am getting it too. I used to be on in no time on both devices now it has to spin for at least a minute and a half.
  • Z94wzE60x8
    313 posts
    edited June 2013
    Ugh. It's so annoying! I guess I'll click it again and wait and see if it ever eventually logs on. It's not my WIFI because I tried it on my WiFi and on 4G
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited June 2013
    It feels like the servers are more packed. I can defiantly spot a difference in the loading time over the past week.
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited June 2013
    Mmmmmm........'Stupid spinning donut'......

tumblr_inline_mk2q93BWXU1qz4rgp.gif
  • azchristopher
    239 posts
    edited June 2013
    Just let it sit. Been taking over a minute for me to log in lately.
  • HsueEEE
    233 posts
    edited June 2013
    imfkool wrote:
    It feels like the servers are more packed. I can defiantly spot a difference in the loading time over the past week.

yeah, i think so... sometimes i tap like 2 characters and i get kicked out. servers getting loaded more and more...
  • jcqi
    46 posts
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, it feels like the servers have been moved to the Moon. I am sure EA will sort it out before the next big update.
  • CounterSniper67
    439 posts
    edited June 2013
    It's not my wifi or my 4g lte connections.

Definitely a problem that EA needs to address.

• ddashrock
    210 posts
    edited June 2013
    Tawhid123 wrote:
    Mmmmmm........'Stupid spinning donut'......

tumblr_inline_mk2q93BWXU1qz4rgp.gif

:lol:
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited June 2013
    Generally, when I'm having an issue logging in, I close the app from the multitasking bar and am able to log right in.
  • wyendn
    310 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    dromtsul wrote:
    Generally, when I'm having an issue logging in, I close the app from the multitasking bar and am able to log right in.

I do that every time always start the app fresh less problems. Then if there is an in app update u get it right away.
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited June 2013
    I don't think it's a game problem. I haven't had any problems lately. Nor has a majority of the players.

Make sure you have nothing running in the background, also, if you have an older device that may be contributing to the overall slowness. If you've got lots of apps you don't use, id get rid of them to clear up memory space.
  • MrGannicus
    21 posts
    edited June 2013
    Z94wzE60x8 wrote:
    I can't seem to log on to TSTO. I just keep seeing the screen with Homer in his awesome donut floatie and that damned spinning donut.
    Round and round it goes.
    Anyone else having this problem?

As others have stated try force closing the app. Completely kill it and start it up again. Second solution is to clear app data/cache. Your third option is a fresh reinstall. I had this same problem but a simple force close was my remedy. Good luck! :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.