EA Forums - Banner

Official 10,000th Post "The One"

Replies

• tobypine2
    292 posts
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    tobypine2 wrote:
    Woooohoooooo!! Glad I'm still at work! (Did I just mean that??). Congrats and thanks for the info, the entertainment, and all the help you've given!

Gonna try this again lol

Re-posted ;)

Cor been a while since ive done that
    Emoticon38.gif

Dangit! Lol saved by The Man again. :). Thanks Neo! And guess you'll have to eat the awesome cake with a fork?? :)
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    NeO just for you!
    neo_zps6914cb32.jpg*ongradulations NeO this ultimaltly a huge event and i cant believe ive been included in your day!!!!!! there is nothing better than a party with friends and CAKE oh man i love cake so much. again congradulations and thank you for your help. your an awesome friend and to bad this party isnt happing with us all together. lol!!!!!! :mrgreen: :shock: :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thank you and congrads.
    edit: *C
    ....... Mmmmmmmmmmmmm cake!
  • HawleyBDB
    1051 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Ahhh congrats bro, that's some good going man.
    You should have a nice cold duff to celebrate haha :P
    Thanks for the shout out man :D
    And thanks for being so friendly and welcoming when I started the forum
    You have been really helpful while I've been here and I appreciate it
    The forum wouldn't be the same without you bro :)
    Had some good laughs
    I couldn't find and appropriate gif and I don't want to be random LOL ;)
    But cheers to your 10000th post :D wheyyy :D

6995c5315194eb023c8703d6538bb38d_zps0621f382.jpg
    Username: KidHawley
  • Bart155698
    25 posts
    edited June 2013
    Damn 10,000 posts, isn't that something?! That's is amazing! Congrats you truly earned it! This place wouldn't be the same without you. Keep up the good work and go for 20,000! Lets get the party starting. Here enjoy a nice Duff, you earned it. No offense, do u even have a "life?!" I bet your just at "over weight" person sitting on a computer all day long! Get a "life" for once sir!!!
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited June 2013
    ngbbs4844fbd9a23b6.gif

CONGRATS Neo !!! You've been great help since I joined and to everyone else in the community. Keep it up bro. Also thanks for the shouts out to me and all the other great forum users.

churchmag-10000-post-graphic-620x381.jpg

119133d1357984833-congrats-sister-izna-nizam-becomming-vip-member-cccccc.gif

Enjoy my friend have a special drink :D

543282893.jpg

And here's a Cake made into the matrix for you

cake.jpg

Enjoy..
    10kparty-700x700.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited June 2013
    i quickly put a picture together
    Fa3z9RD.jpg
  • CounterSniper67
    439 posts
    edited June 2013
    Well done. 8)

Can't wait to see you get 20k. :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited June 2013
    Neo you have to sticky this thread, after all this is "the one"
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited June 2013
    Huge congratulations. 10,000 posts is a remarkable achievement. Thanks for all the help/advice you've given me and all the banter :D that went with it along the way.
    Congratulations once again mate

TV9Nqm6.gif
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Woohoo!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! Was surprised to see my name in your list lol 10,000 seems so far away lol.

• Bart155698
    25 posts
    edited June 2013
    What have you even done with your "life?!" Of course you don't even have a life, spending every damn minute of your life on here. I bet your just a [email protected]$$ on his computer all day long! You truly don't have a "life," since your the first to reach 10,000 posts. Damn...I bet even if you tell your parents your achievement for today, they will simply call you a "no life!"
  • cheesypasta1
    698 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Congrats my good man heres to 10,000 more :D:mrgreen:

0bsl.gif

5j.gif

mgjh.gif

e81.gif

s7e.gif

9xa.gif
  • robertnbrand
    654 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for the s/o :)
    It's great having you here on the forums NEO :mrgreen:
    Keep up the posting and a big congratulations to you!!! :D
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Bart155698 wrote:
    What have you even done with your "life?!" Of course you don't even have a life, spending every damn minute of your life on here. I bet your just a [email protected]$$ on his computer all day long! You truly don't have a "life," since your the first to reach 10,000 posts. Damn...I bet even if you tell your parents your achievement for today, they will simply call you a "no life!"
    WHY YOU BE A HATER ? NO NEED FOR THAT HERE, GO TO ANOTHER FORUM NEW BE A HATER.
    THANKS FOR S/O. DANNYCAPS N EW TOUCH SCREENS.
    Edit damn, and
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited June 2013
    Bart155698 wrote:
    Edit damn, and

Let me guess you forgot to turns caps off :lol: :P :lol:
  • Bart155698
    25 posts
    edited June 2013
    Bart155698 wrote:
    Edit damn, and

Let me guess you forgot to turns caps off :lol: :P :lol:
    Lol what an idi0t!
  • SirLew1s
    197 posts
    edited June 2013
    Congrats mate :)
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited June 2013
    I'm surprised jay_kay, lissa and mwdalton didn't post yet :shock:
  • erin3213
    188 posts
    edited June 2013
    Bart155698 wrote:
    Damn 10,000 posts, isn't that something?! That's is amazing! Congrats you truly earned it! This place wouldn't be the same without you. Keep up the good work and go for 20,000! Lets get the party starting. Here enjoy a nice Duff, you earned it. No offense, do u even have a "life?!" I bet your just at "over weight" person sitting on a computer all day long! Get a "life" for once sir!!!

****_zps2a26ae31.jpg

Go away. Troll.
  • Bart155698
    25 posts
    edited June 2013
    I'm surprised jay_kay, lissa and mwdalton didn't post yet :shock:
    No offense, all three know Neo is a "no life!"
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.