EA Forums - Banner

Now available on Amazon Appstore for Kindle Fire!

modtl
77 posts Member
the virus is spreading...

i wonder what took so long?? and if it will be available for windows 8 soon?

Replies

• joeaikman
    200 posts
    edited June 2013
    It's great news as I can't have the iPad in my room when in bed but I am allowed my kindle
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    joeaikman wrote:
    It's great news as I can't have the iPad in my room when in bed but I am allowed my kindle
    Why
    Also dose it have origin
  • modtl
    77 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Also dose it have origin
    It's basically the Android App but with Google Play replaced with Amazon Appstore for doughnut purchases.
  • __zainh17__123
    337 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    modtl wrote:
    Also dose it have origin
    It's basically the Android App but with Google Play replaced with Amazon Appstore for doughnut purchases.

you might want to update your signature
  • Nonoddie
    229 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    This is the best news I've heard all day! I can't wait to get home and load the game to my kindle.

3 more hours left to work...
  • benred
    168 posts
    edited June 2013
    Anyone else having problems with the game on Kindle fire? Everytime I log in I get someone else's town. I am using the same information I use on my ipod touch. But for my kindle it shows up a whole different town.
  • joeaikman
    200 posts
    edited June 2013
    The only problem I'm having is something about other device and sharing
  • boricua619
    45 posts
    edited June 2013
    I'm having a problem trying to log into my Kindle Fire HD, every time I enter my email address and password it takes me too "cannot connect to server" retry screen. Anyone else has come across this?
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Cool! May get a Kindle Fire soon!
  • drprimo
    259 posts
    edited July 2013
    Runs fine on my Kindle Fire (not an HD). Loads faster and less lag then using my iPhone 4S. Anyone else been using a kindle? How's it been working for you?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    It late here and i haven't researched nothing too tired lol when did this come out? As they probably gotta fix all he quirks like they have to with an update after it comes out lol in other words bare with it I'm sure the problems some are having will be rectified soon
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • SoundpackStud
    417 posts
    edited July 2013
    Oh-ma-god oh-ma god!!!!!!

tumblr_m4vkxmrP8h1rtw7tro1_400.gif
  • drprimo
    259 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    It late here and i haven't researched nothing too tired lol when did this come out? As they probably gotta fix all he quirks like they have to with an update after it comes out lol in other words bare with it I'm sure the problems some are having will be rectified soon

The release date in the App Store says the 24th. I looked not too long ago and it was not there. Didn't know until my wife got an ad about it while playing the sims on her kindle. It seems to work very well so far, I wouldn't think it would really need any modifications from the normal android version.
  • Nonoddie
    229 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I've been playing for since this thread and haven't had any problems. I just have the Kindle Fire. No HD. It actually works better than my crusty iPhone 4 :D
  • drprimo
    259 posts
    edited July 2013
    I did have to reset my donut confirm when first playing on it. And every once in awhile the taskbook list flashes, but works fine. Am loving the bigger screen!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!