EA Forums - Banner

How much in-game cash do you have right now?

Prev1
Hovering at about 2 million. I've bought all the Squidport land, and the 3 million-dollar-items, now I'm just slowly buying up the last 2 rows&columns of normal land.

Replies

• Twkoenig
    246 posts
    edited June 2013
    Never enough
  • GZero604
    169 posts
    edited June 2013
    Your poll is incorrect because Monty Burns has an estimated net worth of $8.4 billion according to Forbes :mrgreen:
    http://www.forbes.com/lists/2005/fictional/05.html
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013
    GZero604 wrote:
    Your poll is incorrect because Monty Burns has an estimated net worth of $8.4 billion according to Forbes :mrgreen:

Hee! :lol: Thanks for the info but I'll leave the poll as is cos I'm that lazy
  • joeaikman
    200 posts
    edited June 2013
    Twkoenig wrote:
    Never enough

He's right, y'know
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm at 88k.
    I have finished all the game quests except squidport so I'm slowly buying the land I want at 1 peice a day so I have enough for whenever level 31 comes.
  • joeaikman
    200 posts
    edited June 2013
    I have 27000 and I'm saving up for the compound no matter what
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013
    More than 20 million! Imagine that!
  • adruralo
    3291 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    9.1 million.
    All land purchased including the extension of land and sea.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited June 2013
    About 1.5 mil. Will only be going down as collecting from building and sending people to tasks on Bluestacks is too much effort and I far too lazy :mrgreen: .
  • JigsawVII
    32 posts
    edited June 2013
    Just over 2mil at the moment.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    GZero604 wrote:

Didn't he lose most of his money and end up with under a billion? cos the Billionaires club threw him into the millionaires camp :lol: Duno if you all remember that episode :lol:

Oh and im just short of 17million at the moment :D :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I am currently not Saving, redesigning and buying lands in down time of Squidport. I have a steady in flow but am using alo too.. So I choose $50k-$100k.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited June 2013
    About 7M and nothing to buy :cry: but then agian iv stopped collecting the money lol
  • email-an-and
    37 posts
    edited June 2013
    I am earning about 100.000 per day. Now I have all land, and I am at about 70.000,- . The escalator to nowhere is not mine, I will skip that seriously.
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited June 2013
    I've 12.5 million at the moment i'm a poor man :wink:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    About 7M and nothing to buy :cry:but then agian iv stopped collecting the money lol

Yeah yeah course you have 1132_childish_teasing_smiley_sticking_out_tongue.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • edited June 2013
    I had 50 million, but I just bought the giant magnifying glass so I'm at 47 million now.

I've pretty much given up now till the next level or Kirstyland is released as I am just waiting on squidport tiles to build and I really don't need any more cash or xp (target a million now, figures 3 donuts is not worth that much tapping).
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013
    I had 50 million, but I just bought the giant magnifying glass so I'm at 47 million now.

I've pretty much given up now till the next level or Kirstyland is released as I am just waiting on squidport tiles to build and I really don't need any more cash or xp (target a million now, figures 3 donuts is not worth that much tapping).

50 million!! :shock: are you serious? :shock:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013

50 million!! :shock: are you serious? :shock:

tumblr_ml5hxdIcml1s99m4bo1_250.gif

Yeah sure, wink wink lol
    kramer-o.gif
  • BillionDuck
    159 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm always between 200-400k. Tried to save up for the escalator, but once I was over a mil, an event came along and I forgot.

I was surprised to see so many people so high. I thought I was extremely conservative with my money.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.