EA Forums - Banner

How much in-game cash do you have right now?

2Next

Replies

• wanwarp
    39 posts
    edited June 2013
    100k for me , just hit level 30 and haven't build any side quest building since Springfiend hospital

lol im so poor :(
  • i_set_fire
    328 posts
    edited June 2013
    I am just under 46 and should hit 50 million by Friday. Waiting to see what happens at 100 cuz it doesn't look like there is space for the extra digit.
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    One million dollars...
    tumblr_lt0n3i8LgP1qabhns.gif

Well its actually abit more but that wouldn't fit the gif would it!
  • canadianspring
    410 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I have 74000 right now but I've been buying land as soon as I have enough for the piece I want. I'm saving to buy two pieces at once. LOL

After a spending spree the other day this is what I was left with...
    bb69d2be-8bd9-452e-a5e1-c0d0a6a38d20_zps2fe0ebf1.jpg
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013
    Looks like most posters are doing pretty well for themselves. Now if only that in-game cash could be traded for real world cash. Then we would be set!
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited June 2013
    Looks like most posters are doing pretty well for themselves. Now if only that in-game cash could be traded for real world cash. Then we would be set!
    Most of us would be multi-millionairs
  • dcadamb
    192 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    GZero604 wrote:
    Your poll is incorrect because Monty Burns has an estimated net worth of $8.4 billion according to Forbes :mrgreen:
    http://www.forbes.com/lists/2005/fictional/05.html

Didn't he lose most of his money and end up with under a billion? cos the Billionaires club threw him into the millionaires camp :lol: Duno if you all remember that episode :lol:

Oh and im just short of 17million at the moment :D :thumbup:

Burns and the bees is the name of that episode(it is in the 20th season).
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited June 2013
    I'm always spending my money, I've got so much land to buy and still have quest buildings left to build, so I'm always broke, I've got around 30k right now, probably going to purchase another piece of land as soon as possible.
    :mrgreen:
  • diggz82
    198 posts
    edited June 2013
    6.8m but don't have escalator, skyscraper or magnifying glass
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6306 posts Moderator
    edited June 2013
    I'm closing in on 3 million dollars

tumblr_lt0n3i8LgP1qabhns.gif#dr%20evil%20one%20million%20dollars%20gif
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm closing in on 60,000 :lol: still need to finish off the last bits of the quest line and squid port and land at the same time. So for me it's the recession
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    1.4 million and i am waiting to build hermans
  • mattperiolat
    676 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I remember the time when I was struggling for in-game cash and when rabbit hedges seemed ludicrously overpriced for a deco that can't be used everywhere. I also remember despairing at the thought of saving enough cash to get the escalator to nowhere. I remember scheduling characters and short tasks, and repeating, to maximize cash profits.

But now that I'm swimming in in-game cash, I just wish I can convert it to donuts. Got more than 5 mill at the moment.
    How much cash do you guys have right now? If you have a lot, are you still collecting?

Just got to 4.1 million. Rich enough to have some freedom with purchases, but poor enough where a big one will sink me like the Titanic.
  • jaudon8911
    177 posts
    edited June 2013
    I'm at 2.3 million, I just spent a million buying more land.
  • dsfsfsdf554
    145 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I have 74000 right now but I've been buying land as soon as I have enough for the piece I want. I'm saving to buy two pieces at once. LOL

After a spending spree the other day this is what I was left with...
    bb69d2be-8bd9-452e-a5e1-c0d0a6a38d20_zps2fe0ebf1.jpg

This is the exact situation I'm in. I only have a handful of plots left so the temptation to finish keeps me from saving. Something I'm sure to regret if the update happens in the next couple of days.
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited June 2013
    About 30k, you guys wish you were as rich as me ;)
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited June 2013
    Most of us would be multi-millionairs

I would probably just buy a lot of real world donuts!
  • killerangl
    16 posts
    edited June 2013
    $31.7 M
  • Benromero303
    92 posts
    edited June 2013
    I have 4.8 million, I don't have escalator, skyscraper or magnifying glass because they are ugly.
  • Nonoddie
    229 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Sooo....bank of everyone on here...can a girl get a loan?! :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.