642 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    "Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash."
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    jwlizard76 wrote:
    erik319 wrote:
    Next time we can do a movie game using stills, or maybe modified stills, like:

scarface.jpg

:lol:

Nice :thumbup:

Great minds! I was just thinking the same thing. Find obscure photos of movies and see if people can guess the title.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    People don't remember me. Really. It's not a paranoid thing; I just have this habit of slipping through memories. It doesn't bother me all that much, except I guess that's a lie; it does. For some reason, I test very high on forgettability.
  • jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    People don't remember me. Really. It's not a paranoid thing; I just have this habit of slipping through memories. It doesn't bother me all that much, except I guess that's a lie; it does. For some reason, I test very high on forgettability.

The sleepier I get the more my mind slips, but Usual Suspects?
  • hokieborn
    171 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    erik319 wrote:
    "Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash."

Top gun

That's a negative ghost rider. Pattern is full. :)
  • hokieborn
    171 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    hokieborn wrote:
    I dunno. The pressure of Halloween? You never know what to go as.

Bumping so it doesn't get lost. Anyone?
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    jwlizard76 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

The sleepier I get the more my mind slips, but Usual Suspects?

Nope, I'll give a clue in a bit.
  • rs32082
    20 posts
    edited July 2013
    hokieborn wrote:
    hokieborn wrote:

Scream?
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    rs32082 wrote:
    hokieborn wrote:
    hokieborn wrote:

Scream?

Is it " A Charlie Brown Halloween"?
  • hokieborn
    171 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    rs32082 wrote:
    hokieborn wrote:
    hokieborn wrote:

Scream?

Is it " A Charlie Brown Halloween"?

No and no

Here's some more from it (with character names)

Vinnie: You know, it's dangerous for you to be here in the frozen food section.

Shaldeen: Why?

Vinnie: Because you could melt all this stuff.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

Another hint?
    There have been five great kisses since 1642 B.C. ... (before then couples hooked thumbs.) And the precise rating of kisses is a terribly difficult thing, often leading to great controversy...Well, this one left them all behind.
  • hokieborn
    171 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

Another hint?
    There have been five great kisses since 1642 B.C. ... (before then couples hooked thumbs.) And the precise rating of kisses is a terribly difficult thing, often leading to great controversy...Well, this one left them all behind.
    Is this a kissing book?

Love me some princess bride. Although I don't know the first quote. Gonna have to go look it up.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    hokieborn wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

Another hint?
    Is this a kissing book?

Love me some princess bride. Although I don't know the first quote. Gonna have to go look it up.

LOL finally! It's from the introduction to the movie.
  • hokieborn
    171 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    hokieborn wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

Another hint?
    Is this a kissing book?

That explains it. I usually come in during the movie, when it shows up onTBS or USA.
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited July 2013
    Here's one from one of my favourite films :lol:
    Should be pretty easy.

''go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over''.
  • __zainh17__123
    337 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Tawhid123 wrote:
    Here's one from one of my favourite films :lol:
    Should be pretty easy.

''go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over''.

Shaun of the Dead
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    hokieborn wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    hokieborn wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

Another hint?
    Is this a kissing book?

That explains it. I usually come in during the movie, when it shows up onTBS or USA.

It's part of the dialogue when the guy is talking at the beginning of the movie before it moves on to him and his grandfather discussing the movie. So if you miss the first few minutes of a movie? Then you wouldn't have heard it. I own the movie so I know every part of it. One of my favs! LOL
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

It's part of the dialogue when the guy is talking at the beginning of the movie before it moves on to him and his grandfather discussing the movie. So if you miss the first few minutes of a movie? Then you wouldn't have heard it. I own the movie so I know every part of it. One of my favs! LOL

No wonder you got my Inigo Montoya quote so easily from the other game
  • __zainh17__123
    337 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Me and Jenny goes together like peas and carrots.
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    " I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!