EA Forums - Banner

Update Ideas?

Now i know there are many of you out there with plenty of ideas for possible improvements to the games... so i guess we could all share our ideas here, and hopefully some of these will get noticed :D

Here are a few things i would like to see....
(All ideas are very simple)

I have seen many users with the mapple store, and i dont know if its an apple exclusive, possible make an android exclusive like candroid or something? :lol:

The prices of everything being dropped by 10% for a week :P

An update involving Skinner, where you can unlock his army costume, and superintendant chalmers?
Potential expansion (army camp) where tents and a army base could be set up?

The appartement where selma and patty live? (Marges sisters)

Eddie and Lou (the police officers)

Manju (Apu's Wife)

Sherri and terri (The twins from school)

Im well aware that adding these characters to the game would take a lot of time, but im just getting my ideas out there :)

You never know, some of these may already be in production for the level 31 update we will just have to wait and see.

I would like to hear some other peoples ideas for updates and general things related to the game

Keiranm19929 is my Name Level 30, on every day!

p.s I apologize for any spelling mistakes! :lol:

if they do decide to put sherri and terri in the game, i wonder if they will walk together of go their separate way. :?:

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6390 posts Moderator
    edited July 2013
    I think it would be better if Sherri & Terri would walk together and their tasks all involve them as one instead of 2 separate characters
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Yeah, I always thought'd Sherri&Terri's sprites would stick together if ever introduced...

Patty and Selma on the other hand would definitely be separate, their personalities are just different enough to have some unique tasks from each other.
  • Pieman411
    99 posts
    edited July 2013
    I would just like something to do, with Disco Stu.

Hey that ryhmes!
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    More characters and buildings are great, but I'd rather see more design elements. There's no reason why we shouldn't have dirt tiles by now, and sand would be nice since people seem to be building up from their waterfronts. New trees, flowers, walls/fences, etc. would also be great to add some variety throughout town.
  • swientjes
    276 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    What i would love to see is Springfield airport
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.