EA Forums - Banner

Where are all you regulars? I miss you

Replies

• pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I dunno if I'm considered a regular poster. but I have only had phone internet since Thursday last week and I moved house.
    Now I am playing only when 4th July challenges are on as I only have phone. I will have internet at home again next week and will start playing and posting more again then
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I was asleep, but I'm awake now :wink:
  • PresidentDude
    564 posts
    edited July 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    I was asleep, but I'm awake now :wink:

Ohhhhh I was doing the usual

• Deadshot_DCU
    6390 posts Moderator
    edited July 2013
    I'm still here. Just been working a lot lately and been concentrating in the Squidport & now the 4th of July quests
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I'm still around, but I'm a single parent now. So much more to do when you have to do it all yourself.

Edit....Who was PresidentDude before? I should know as I was a lurker way before I started posting, but I just can't figure it out. And it's really bothering me not to know. :lol:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Do I count? G'day all
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited July 2013
    @chrisp... Yeah, I agree. I do love cats too as I grew up with them all my life, but somewhere in my 30s I have become a little allergic to them. That is actually why I got a dog instead. I have actually been looking at becoming more involved with out local shelter too and think it is super admirable that you are. :)

@ ecneralc... I don't think some people look at the whole picture when taking on a pet. They think aw how cute and get it. When I went to adopt I had a very clear idea as to the personality and size that would work well for my whole family. I asked the dog handler lots of questions and relayed such details. The handler was very helpful and impressed how thoroughly I had thought it all out. Lol... I guess I look at a getting a pet kind of like relationships: everyone has flaws, the trick is finding the one who's flaws don't really bother you. And as long as you are able to look at yourself and needs honestly and not trying to be something you're not, you will find the right match. :)

the most common mistake I have seen people do is get puppies because they are sooo cute, yet puppies take a lot of work and time, so if one does not have the time to really work with them they should not be getting a puppy.

• emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Ohh hello pharrah. Havnt seen you in a while, how's things?
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited July 2013
    I am still around, life has gotten more complicated as of late, with college, bills and work... But I am still lurking.. I do not play TSTO as often anymore..
  • SeungyeonAngel
    293 posts
    edited July 2013
    who are the regulars? the ones i know happen to be from the proboard crew.
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    who are the regulars? the ones i know happen to be from the proboard crew.

As was pointed out earlier, there are new regulars and old regulars, and a small overlap. I think most of the old ones are at the other place, but I haven't been over to see. Are those the ones you're talking about?
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited July 2013

the most common mistake I have seen people do is get puppies because they are sooo cute, yet puppies take a lot of work and time, so if one does not have the time to really work with them they should not be getting a puppy.

That's pretty much why we won't get a puppy yet. I want one but we will wait until I have my own house and I can take the first two weeks of work off. Maybe we will get 2 so they don't get lonely during the day. I thinks it's terrible to bring a puppy home and leave it home alone all day. Or we might wait until I go part time at work. There is something nice about grown up pets too. they are better and more willing for cuddles.
  • Pieman411
    99 posts
    edited July 2013
    I don't know if I would consider myself a regular, I don't post a lot but I have been here since the forum started.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited July 2013
    Yeh sorry, little busy with my new job. Always have a little lurk at lunch time though :wink:
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited July 2013
    I'm trying jeesh! It's kinda hard to post and do nothing all day at the same time! :wink: TGIS
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    I'll be posting every five minutes after I get my life sorted, I miss this place. :(
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    I'll be posting every five minutes after I get my life sorted, I miss this place. :(

+1
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    G'day all
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited July 2013
    @ emmcee1 - hey you :) ... I am doing well. Hope you are well too. As for more details, I listed that earlier in the post.

@ pinklittlebird - I agree, being able to spend a lot of time with a new pet in the beginning to help with the initial transition and settling in is a beneficial move. As well, having two to keep each other company during the day is also great, a smart move. Holiday weekends can be a good time frame for a new pet because you can turn a three day weekend into a four day weekend by only taking one day off and generally can acclimated a new pet within that time frame. :)
  • Pixxxa
    429 posts
    edited July 2013
    I consider myself a regular, just not as prolific a poster as some... :wink: As you can tell by my post count.

Mostly, I've been spending a bit more time in the "Game Status" area of the forum because I haven't been able to get into my SF for 3 days now. I think I've found the item limit, (just went over 6,150) and I've tried everything to get back in so I can remove a bunch of stuff, but no such luck... I can't get it to load from either my iPhone 5 or Samsung Galexy 10.1.

Q. for my neighbours. Are you able to visit my SF still? I'll go back to lurkers corner with Pharrah now... :cry:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.