EA Forums - Banner

Where's My Elephant? Where's My Elephant?! Where's My Elephant?!!

Welcome
It should but so should patty and Selma and jimbo and dolph the list goes on

Replies

• edited July 2013
    Welcome
    Magumbo!
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Stampy should be a buy able pet.

Hopefully he is an earned pet in a event. The pets cost a lot of doughnuts.
  • Pchorsedoc
    323 posts Member
    edited July 2013

I really want to earn Stampy! How cool to have an elephant around town! And imagine the quests to earn him :)
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Where's my elephant?

5201588322_e329641e34.jpg
  • edited July 2013

I would not pay much more then boardwalk performers price. If they want to give it tasks then I would pay more.
  • jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited July 2013
    I would actually pay a silly amount of donuts just to have Jub Jub. I feel your Stampy pain
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Welcome

What as a pet? You mean character lol.
  • edited July 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Welcome

What as a pet? You mean character lol.

Elephants are smart they have character and grave yards.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited July 2013
    I want an elephant graveyard....with elephant zombies....... :twisted: :twisted:
  • edited July 2013
    It should be part of elephant day, where we whack tiny elephants for eggs to put in our neighbors' yards.
  • mattperiolat
    677 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I'd love to see Stampy too, maybe with Station KBBL and Arnie Pye, High in the Sky!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Station KBBL and Arnie Pye, High in the Sky!

Radio station would be a cool addition to our towns :D Arnie in the sky would be wicked even if he had no tasks he could just fly over our towns every now n then :) Like kang did last halloween :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mattperiolat
    677 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Radio station would be a cool addition to our towns :D Arnie in the sky would be wicked even if he had no tasks he could just fly over our towns every now n then :) Like kang did last halloween :D

Santa Homer still does with his 24 hr. task. Question is how to make a variation with Arnie, if he just does the same task for varying lengths like Apu or giving him variations with the copter flying or sitting crashed on the street.

Heck, if you do the radio station, in addition to Stampy, you can also do K-Jazz as competition and introduce Bleeding Gums and the Jazz Hole. Or maybe I am trying too hard now.
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    I'd love to see Stampy too, maybe with Station KBBL and Arnie Pye, High in the Sky!

Love it, he could fly around our SF's in his heliecopter doing the traffic report. 4h task.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    am4692 wrote:

Love it, he could fly around our SF's in his heliecopter doing the traffic report. 4h task.

Great idea!

WCuNUn2.png
  • edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Arnie in the sky would be wicked even if he had no tasks he could just fly over our towns every now n then :) Like kang did last halloween :D

I like Frink's flying machine style flying, santa homer is obnoxious and gets in the way of tapping stuff.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    With Arnie flying over our towns he could occasionally drop the odd donut instead of a bagel LOL

tumblr_mjqg7hKFie1s32n64o1_500.png
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • edited July 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Where's my elephant?

5201588322_e329641e34.jpg
  • MacJiggles
    326 posts
    edited July 2013
    PINCHY!!!

pinchy.jpg

• PresidentDude
    564 posts
    edited July 2013
    Swimming.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.