Welcome to the Internet
  • p0rkp1e
    145 posts
    edited July 2013
    Well said. :)
  • JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Pretty sure I'm the only one complaining today. And as others have said...welcome to the Internet. If you're not mature enough for a message board, my only answer is that maybe you shouldn't be posting on them. Your advice was to play a new game...my advice is to communicate with people through different means.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Pretty sure I'm the only one complaining today. And as others have said...welcome to the Internet. If you're not mature enough for a message board, my only answer is that maybe you shouldn't be posting on them. Your advice was to play a new game...my advice is to communicate with people through different means.

Actually how I read was telling you to try another game and you'll see this game is better then others out there
  • swientjes
    276 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    +1 :thumbup:
  • boykid999999
    35 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I agree completely.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6344 posts Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Well said brother

taxi-drive-clap.gif
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    All of them about complaining unlike this one :wink:
  • NDFeeley
    9 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    All of them about complaining unlike this one :wink:

Touch?! Though I like to think this is a bit different ;)
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    Awesome post. :thumbup:
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited July 2013
    It's possible that people complain on the official forums in the hope EA take heed and fix the bug issues / political insults. Long time users like myself know that this is a futile thing to do though.
  • NDFeeley
    9 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    It's possible that people complain on the official forums in the hope EA take heed and fix the bug issues / political insults. Long time users like myself know that this is a futile thing to do though.

I think you're right, and this is a big part of why people come to complain on here. Though in all the time I've been reading this Forum, I have strangely never seen an official EA employee post here. I don't believe the moderators technically work for EA, do they? I assume it is volunteer work for dedicated and nature Forum frequenters.
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    +1 :shock:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.