EA Forums - Banner

Does anyone else love the game but hate the show?

Replies

• mec06
    329 posts
    edited July 2013
    Holist watch your mouth i am a police officer of the law. By the way im 23 years old happily married with 9 month baby boy and a baby girl on the way. little kid im no joking stop saying nonsense police plastic badge be quiet before you know what

During the july 4th update you said your wife was 25days pregnant... that's a bit soon to know what gender your baby is.. you forgpt to mention you also have a $100, 000 Mercedes, you wouldn't want to leave any information out now.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    okay im police officer you keep mocking me im going to have to do something i dont want to do got one chance dirt bag
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    This is my favorite thread ever

WSrffll.jpg
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    mec06 my wife was 3 months pregnant before she told me because she wanted it to be a suprize :shock: i was shocked and had to let everyone know the news
  • Holli537
    186 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Holist watch your mouth i am a police officer of the law. By the way im 23 years old happily married with 9 month baby boy and a baby girl on the way. little kid im no joking stop saying nonsense police plastic badge be quiet before you know what

LOL, little kid? I'm 30.
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited July 2013
    simpsons_gun_sideways_01.jpg

Chief Wiggum: Here we are, 123 Fake Street. The home of knifey wifey!
    Lou: Hey Chief, can I hold my gun sideways? It looks so cool.
    Chief Wiggum: Haha sure. Whatever you want, birthday boy. 

That whole quote is just wasted on you.

Enjoy anyone who is a real fan :)

Hasanmohamma you rock :)
    tumblr_lpnqw6XhmL1qc6bwp.gif
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Holli537 wrote:
    P003htb wrote:
    Holli537 wrote:
    Really!

Your on a simpsons board about the simpsons game and im ridiculous!

Please just go away

Wow, The Simpsons is clearly serious business with you, lol. Oh, you people....

And no, I'm on a GAME board about a GAME. This isn't a board dedicated to love of the Simpsons show - it's a message board for The Simpsons Tapped Out game. It's quite an easy concept, buddy. Doesn't take a genius to see that.

You're on a Simpsons board talking about a Simpsons game, which is completely about the simpsons, and there is no way you can possible deny it. Let me say it again, you're a board with a bunch of simpsons fans, playing a game completely on the Simpsons. It's quite hard to believe you hate the Simpsons if You're on board talking about a Simpsons game based off of the simpsons

Well, believe it!

The game consists of sending characters on quests, making money, building buildings, and designing a town. Ignoring that it is made with Simpsons characters, you could make this game with any characters. It's not a Simpsons trivia game. You don't need to watch the show to play the game.

I'm clearly stating I like the game, but don't like the show. What's difficult about this to understand?

Except you're stating this forum completely about the game. I was trying to say otherwise. Also, nothing in the game isn't Simpsons related, so, yeah.

I'll shut up now.
  • Holli537
    186 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    dromtsul wrote:
    Do you not like, dislike, or hate the show? Does it make you want to change the channel from lack of interest, criticize everything about the show when you watch, or get violent when you see it on TV and throw a fit until that vile program is gone?

Oh, I've had to replace many TVs simply because it was there while I was channel flipping! :P

No, I'd say that..... It's more than just not being interested. I'd actually feel negative towards the show were it to be on around me. Although "King of the Hill", if that's still on the air, is considerably worse.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    one more chance holist respect my authority.

This is me buddy
    fjsTFSB
  • mec06
    329 posts
    edited July 2013
    mec06 my wife was 3 months pregnant before she told me because she wanted it to be a suprize :shock: i was shocked and had to let everyone know the news

Of course, so I'm assuming then your previous post was a typo then. Im also confused about thr age of your son. When I first came on the forum you said he was 7 months, in the july 4th update you said he was 8months and now you've said he's 9 months. I am so confused seeing as I've only been on the forum for 3 weeks. Weird. Another typo perhaps?
  • Holli537
    186 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Holli537 wrote:
    Plastic police badge from a cereal box?

Do they even have toys in cereal anymore or have they accomplished their goal in getting children hooked on sugar, thus no longer needing to include some extra incentive?

There's new children all the time to get hooked on sugar... I buy grown up cereal now (but I would buy cereal with toys in it.

I think if you read this conversation with Holli's and my posts it explains why someone would play this game even if they didn't watch the show. It's a well made game with regular updates so it's like you never finish it.

PS I only need the buy all 49 plants, mow over 10 zombies with a mower and complete a night time level without mushrooms for the story game achievements. yay lunch

I feel like I need to look into this Plants vs. zombies game now, haha. Maybe just to see if what I'm imagining is what it is.

And you're right, there are new children to get hooked on sugar.... but those earlier children are the ones that grew up eating the cereal to now give to their children at an early age!
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    meco6 listen he was born on November first. Thats 9 months and 12 * days
  • Pixxxa
    429 posts
    edited July 2013

Does that mean you wouldn't have been surprised if she'd told you a month earlier? :?
  • Holli537
    186 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    mec06 wrote:

During the july 4th update you said your wife was 25days pregnant... that's a bit soon to know what gender your baby is.. you forgpt to mention you also have a $100, 000 Mercedes, you wouldn't want to leave any information out now.

Haha, you're awesome.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    meco6 listen he was born on November first. Thats 9 months and 12 * days

8 months 12 days.

November to 1st to July 12th is 8 months, not 9.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    who knows ^
  • Holli537
    186 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    okay im police officer you keep mocking me im going to have to do something i dont want to do got one chance dirt bag

What's that, laundry? Dishes?
  • mec06
    329 posts
    edited July 2013
    who knows ^

Well you should you're his dad.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Chrisp November 1st he was born you count November because it a month. November,December,January,Febuary,March,April,May,June,July count. 9 months and 12 days

gettin tired of sayin the same thing
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Mec06 i wasnt expecting another baby for at least another 2 years
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!