EA Forums - Banner

favourite moment...

simbass7
1928 posts New member
As much as I hate to see that pic as it does strike fear into everyones hearts :lol: I do like the picture in its self sooo something Bart would do :lol:

Replies

• mmmmdonuts0
    192 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    That's not funny anymore :( I've just taken time of to chillax, have me time and some good TSTO time for a few days and they've decided to mess it up. What am I supposed to do? Read a book?

I think my favourite moment has to be first thing in the morning when everyone has finished all their quest and tons of buildings need tapping and I have that first coffee and sort it all out.
  • simbass7
    1928 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    I remember when I had "harp of death"... I didn't worry about collections or sending people on tasks... happy days
    Anyway after few days Ea fixed it for me, and I remember first time I level up and heard harp sound again...
    I had my heart in my throat
  • mmmmdonuts0
    192 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    What about WD? I was right on the edge the last few hours swapping the last few necessary eggs and it kept throwing me out of the game! I would have been bummed for myself but I promised eggs :(
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited July 2013
    My fave moments are the floating boardwalk tile / building completion icon, app store updates and game update download percentages / mb amounts :mrgreen:
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    My favorite moment is still to come. 75 d 11 h to pick up my corn. I can't remember when I have waited that long for anything. :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.