EA Forums - Banner

My best mystery box ever

Prev1
Just got my weekly mystery box then got a mystery box inside. then it had 30 donuts in it.
No need to make a whole new thread. You could of simply posted this in a "mystery box" thread.

Replies

• sdv325
    153 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9544358.page

its still on the main page even....
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited June 2013
    sdv325 wrote:
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9544358.page

its still on the main page even....
    Lolz ikr! :mrgreen:
  • OrdealByFire
    916 posts
    edited June 2013
    oh yeah? i got a mystery box that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a tree!
  • VinnyDaDon
    141 posts
    edited June 2013
    oh yeah? i got a mystery box that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a mystery box, that had a tree!

Did you smoke the tree?
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited June 2013
    No need to spam...
  • vixoovee
    380 posts
    edited June 2013
    Got a tree today :evil:

My best were 30 donuts ( twice) and SVT.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    No need to spam...

Mmmmm spam
    tumblr_inline_mlu2jezfdl1qz4rgp.gif

The last two boxes have been trees. Damn you mystery box god, why do you think I need more trees? I have about 80 in storage.
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited June 2013
    I got a parking lot this week...Woo Hoo!
  • Gam_B1t
    37 posts
    edited June 2013
    Has anyone got an orange tree or is it even possible?
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited June 2013
    I got a tree today. I feel like Charlie Brown on Hallowe'en.

• madjestynina12q
    216 posts
    edited June 2013
    I have complained so much about poor mystery box items, but today I got 10 doughnuts woooohooooo
    Thanks
  • mdawny
    325 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    That's great! And create new threads. That's what forums are for! :)
    I was hoping you'd gotten a new Squidport building. Hope they have one available in a mystery box. :)
  • boricua619
    45 posts
    edited July 2013
    Opened up the mystery box today and got my best ever 30 donuts!!! Yahooooo!!
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Newspaper dispenser for me today. Neil Young wrote a song about my mystery boxes 'prizes'

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    if i get a mystery box in a mystery box i always get 30 donuts
  • stereoblab
    4 posts
    edited December 2013
    I received 10 donuts from a mystery box this week. Before that my best was another mystery box, so you can imagine I'm quite pleased.
  • markbshark
    112 posts
    edited December 2013
    Gam_B1t wrote:
    Has anyone got an orange tree or is it even possible?

My very first mystery box was an apple tree so an orange tree seems possible.
  • bizzaro72656
    66 posts
    edited December 2013
    a couple of weeks ago I got a mystery box that turned out to be a homer Buddha. inside of that was Hans Moleman. I've also got 30 donuts and SVT
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited December 2013
    VinnyDaDon wrote:

Did you smoke the tree?

LMAO :mrgreen:
  • johnny50373
    2767 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Every time I think today is the day. Here comes something awesome. Not the case.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!