EA Forums - Banner

Hahaha No Update for you!

Replies

• jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited July 2013
    tobypine2 wrote:
    Juuuuust because you want one to be there.

Signed,
    Murphy

P.S. now I'm off to make more laws for people! Have a goodie!
    :)

Can you make one about acetylene torches and marshmallows? I mean, since you are doing it anyway...
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    tobypine2 wrote:

Signed,
    Murphy

Well, some of us were hoping for this update. No need to be rude about it. You also clearly lack a basic understanding of Murphy's Law. By trying to look smart, you have played The Fool.
  • tobypine2
    292 posts
    edited July 2013
    jwlizard76 wrote:
    tobypine2 wrote:

Signed,
    Murphy

Can you make one about acetylene torches and marshmallows? I mean, since you are doing it anyway...

Could have written one today for a coworker drilling a small hole in a piece he was holding. And yes, bandaids were involved. Lol
  • stevieort
    608 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    lissarv totally called it, that there wasn't likely to be an update today. <sigh>. Oh, well. At least I'm about to reach the 432k XP points needed to get more Donuts without being reset. So there's that. Which is nice. :?
  • erik319
    642 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    tobypine2 wrote:

Signed,
    Murphy

Well, some of us were hoping for this update. No need to be rude about it. You also clearly lack a basic understanding of Murphy's Law. By trying to look smart, you have played The Fool.

Oh come on, that's not how she meant it, where is your sense of humor :lol:
  • tobypine2
    292 posts
    edited July 2013
    erik319 wrote:
    tobypine2 wrote:

Signed,
    Murphy

Oh come on, that's not how she meant it, where is your sense of humor :lol:

Apparently lost with the update. :). And I'm a he lol
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    tonypine2: your post made me laugh. I was waiting for someone to say it! :D

Figured there wouldn't be an update with all the server issues the past 2 days. I'm sure the game will prompt me to put someone on a 24 hour task and THEN we will get an update. :roll: Oh well. I'll spend the weekend buying land, since I have time to make more cash. :D
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    I'm sure the game will prompt me to put someone on a 24 hour task and THEN we will get an update. :roll:

That always happens to me, too! I'm very wary of mid-week 24hr quest prompts now.
  • Pixxxa
    429 posts
    edited July 2013
    ~pulls on flame proof undies~ Because I'm probably going to need em for what I'm about to say, but...

I'm okay with there not being a content update yet, we haven't finished with squishport yet, and 4th of July update just finished. I'm exhausted! Still have plenty to do around SF with decor changes and additions... This forum certainly fills up a lot of time too LOL. I think another update so soon would be a bit too much. For me
  • jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited July 2013
    Pixxxa wrote:
    ~pulls on flame proof undies~ Because I'm probably going to need em for what I'm about to say, but...

I'm okay with there not being a content update yet, we haven't finished with squishport yet, and 4th of July update just finished. I'm exhausted! Still have plenty to do around SF with decor changes and additions... This forum certainly fills up a lot of time too LOL. I think another update so soon would be a bit too much. For me

Remember that acetylene torch I mentioned? Kidding kidding :mrgreen:
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    soupnazi_zpseeb00199.jpg
  • Pixxxa
    429 posts
    edited July 2013
    jwlizard76 wrote:
    Pixxxa wrote:

Remember that acetylene torch I mentioned? Kidding kidding :mrgreen:
    Yeah, but you also mentioned marshmallows!!! Don't be trying to show up without those!
  • deomegus
    595 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    stevieort wrote:
    Oh, well. At least I'm about to reach the 432k XP points needed to get more Donuts without being reset. So there's that. Which is nice. :?

+1
  • martynp791
    40 posts
    edited July 2013
    Pixxxa wrote:

Exactly what I was thinking. With the money I've saved I can buy 6 plots of land in the north east corner completing my top 2 rows and finally start on some more permanent and therefore more elaborate designs for my Springfield. There's so many ideas I want to play around with that I'm actually glad of the break from updates.
  • kanderson123
    247 posts
    edited July 2013
    +1 for Marshmallows

Mmmmmm
  • tobypine2
    292 posts
    edited July 2013
    stevieort wrote:
    lissarv totally called it, that there wasn't likely to be an update today. <sigh>. Oh, well. At least I'm about to reach the 432k XP points needed to get more Donuts without being reset. So there's that. Which is nice. :?

I've had two donut bonuses ruined by a new level coming out with less than 1k xp to go. I think I'm about there now again so I'm fine with no 31 just yet. Lol

Rolybert: love the gif!! Lol. Update ****!

And brekkie for lunch or supper is awesome. Yup
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.