EA Forums - Banner

Inspired by this forum!!!

That looks really cool :) I got some similar with the Ice Cream parlor place, i'll post a pic in a min :)

Replies

• chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    That looks fantastic!

:)

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2013
    Here's mine :) Using imgur for the 1st time woohoo :lol: A lot easier then PB!

UHecZnnl.jpg
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    Very nice! :D
  • erik319
    642 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    SPRAWL MART should change it's name to BUY-A-TREE :lol:
  • erin3213
    188 posts
    edited July 2013
    Cool! I use the ez imgur app-super simple! And for anyone with an android platform tablet-you cant ever resize your images, so I also use the image shrink lite app so I don't have super huge images.
  • erin3213
    188 posts
    edited July 2013
    erik319 wrote:

Thats the garden center! Buy your trees and plants :-) lots of the walmarts here have that :-)
  • erik319
    642 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    erin3213 wrote:
    erik319 wrote:

Thats the garden center! Buy your trees and plants :-) lots of the walmarts here have that :-)

Aah, cool, you see, that is what I love about international forums such as this one, you learn a lot!

In The Netherlands we only have that at special centers full of garden stuff. Our marts don't have the room I guess, it's such a dense country!
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    erin3213 wrote:
    Cool! I use the ez imgur app-super simple! And for anyone with an android platform tablet-you cant ever resize your images, so I also use the image shrink lite app so I don't have super huge images.

I just started using imgur, I highly recommend it :thumbup:
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Imgur is definately the best website to use, so simple, doesn't even take 5 minutes.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2013
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    Imgur is definately the best website to use, so simple, doesn't even take 5 minutes.

Gotta agree I've just switched over to using it :) and it sooooo much easier than Photobucket :D :thumbup:
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I've been using imgupr ever since I started posting pics here. But to tell you the truth, I originally thought you had to because of the img tabs. :lol:
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    I've been using imgupr ever since I started posting pics here. But to tell you the truth, I originally thought you had to because of the img tabs. :lol:

Same here, I couldn't even post my signature, heh, heh, then I started using imgur, and I haven't run into any more problems 8)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2013
    I went with photobucket at 1st cos it was mentioned when i 1st joined here and stuck with it up n to now, imgur site loads so much quicker and runs soo much smoother :)
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    Your play area looks great. Nice job!
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

Haha, that's adorable! :lol:
  • paulzuk
    407 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    This is how I position 2 Krusty Burgers to make it look like one. When decorated, I put a car park, thr little tables with chairs and a playground/garden area.

Peace.

odpq.jpg
  • Dutt-Dog
    37 posts
    edited July 2013
    That looks Awesome mate
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Something like this, updated shopping area
    With gated park!
    KbAdMGs.jpg
    And I love that you used brick walls for the fence!
  • erin3213
    188 posts
    edited July 2013
    Something like this, updated shopping area
    With gated park!
    KbAdMGs.jpg
    And I love that you used brick walls for the fence!

Thanks! Yours is cute, I am so jealous of your duff racer :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.