EA Forums - Banner

Level 31 + Krustyland Update

13Next

Replies

• chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    Chrisp wrote:
    I'm from upstate, about 3 hours outside of Manhattan, near Syracuse.

I've got a ton of friends living in Manhattan/Brooklyn, so I go there a lot. Everyone needs to spend at least one day in Manhattan, nothing else like it in the world

How close are you to Cornell University? I love Ithaca, best pizza ever!

:thumbup:

45 minutes away

I **** love Ithaca!!!

The commons, the waterfalls, the um other stuff ;):)

I almost went to Grad School at Cornell, but I didn't want to commute

Was just there last Saturday jumping off of cliffs :)
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Chrisp wrote:
    I'm from upstate, about 3 hours outside of Manhattan, near Syracuse.

I've got a ton of friends living in Manhattan/Brooklyn, so I go there a lot. Everyone needs to spend at least one day in Manhattan, nothing else like it in the world

How close are you to Cornell University? I love Ithaca, best pizza ever!

:thumbup:

45 minutes away

I **** love Ithaca!!!

The commons, the waterfalls, the um other stuff ;):)

I almost went to Grad School at Cornell, but I didn't want to commute

Was just there last Saturday jumping off of cliffs :)

It sounds like you had fun. I wish I could go back there next summer.
  • rasendori5818
    45 posts
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Just look at all those possibly Premuim items :shock:

HA HA HA I was just about to post:

"You see Krustyland and think cool!! I see Krustyland and think 1,000 in donuts....."

LOL. 1k in donuts at least! :mrgreen:

1k donuts is starting to seem like it won't get you half of krustyland after finding this http://simpsonstappedout.wikia.com/wiki/Krustyland
  • Pchorsedoc
    323 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Re:Krustyland currency (I searched but don't think anybody knows yet.). Do we know if Krustyland will use the same cash and donuts currency?

I'm really torn about buying McBain's costume because I don't have Krustylu studios yet and feel like I would have to get both. But am not sure how many donuts I will want to spend on Krustyland.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Pchorsedoc wrote:
    Re:Krustyland currency (I searched but don't think anybody knows yet.). Do we know if Krustyland will use the same cash and donuts currency?

I'm really torn about buying McBain's costume because I don't have Krustylu studios yet and feel like I would have to get both. But am not sure how many donuts I will want to spend on Krustyland.

If you have to make a decision? I say then wait. Krustylu and McBain are not limited time items. So there's no harm in waiting till Krustyland drops to see what that will entail donut wise.
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited July 2013
    Pchorsedoc wrote:

hx82BHk.gifrdGvbqj.gif
    78dBLnW.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.