EA Forums - Banner

You know you're addicted to the FORUM when..

...you check in at 11pm, read the whole first page, close out and then at 11:02 say, "I wonder if there's anything new on the forums"

Replies

• Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    IM NOT ADDICTED!! I CAN STOP ANYTIME I WANTsmileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-030.gif:lol:
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    You are sleepy and read a topic at 11pm. After reading you decide to check if there is any new interesting topics. Of course there will. Cycle only ends hours later :D.
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    IM NOT ADDICTED!! I CAN STOP ANYTIME I WANTsmileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-030.gif:lol:
    Yeah right
    433968199_640.jpg
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited July 2013
    You check the forum when at the gym (in between sets) and realize you've spent 15 minutes on one machine :P *hubby giving me the death stare*

Edit: D'oh!
  • stacykan
    422 posts
    edited July 2013
    I think I am addicted also. I was up until 2am watching all of the Krustyland speculation and had to be up at 6:30. I'm a little tired today but I didn't want to miss anything! Even though it will probably be a month before it even matters.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    When you can't get in for whatever reason you become sweaty and nervous!
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    When you spend a good two hours on the John :lol::mrgreen:
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited July 2013
    I now check the forum before my game in the mornings now :shock: , fb and bbc news are pushed further down the morning routine
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    I actually play TSTO on the iPad while watching the forum on my phone. :lol:
    Always checking the threads to see what's going on :mrgreen:
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    When you start neglecting ur house cleaning... Dreading when I return to school!
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    When your on the forum more than your game (this is true for me ^.^)
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    When you start neglecting ur house cleaning... Dreading when I return to school!
    oh boi iv done this. Had the vaccume out. Did a strip of the carpet. Checked and replied then another strip haha it took about an hour to do a ten Min job haha
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited July 2013
    1LFdUl.jpg

*resize
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    1LFdU.jpg
    lol the cat will have a shock wen you lay your head on that pillow :lol:
  • dsfsfsdf554
    145 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    dominic115 wrote:
    When your on the forum more than your game (this is true for me ^.^)

This is me. I find myself reading threads over and over, even if I haven't commented on them to see what's being said.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    1LFdUl.jpg

*resize

Adorable!!! Is he addicted to the forum? I wonder if there is a cure for it because I think I got it too. :roll:
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    ......when your teenage kids think your a complete dork for spending so much time here......oh.....wait.....they already thought i was a dork!
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    oh boi iv done this. Had the vaccume out. Did a strip of the carpet. Checked and replied then another strip haha it took about an hour to do a ten Min job haha
    Doing dishes not good, keep firgetting to dry hands.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.