EA Forums - Banner

What did you do with the wolfcastle mansion? Please post here :)

Replies

• stacykan
    422 posts
    edited July 2013
    I think this is my finished product, seems like a lot of empty space on the sides though. Not sure.

t9f6Mr2.jpg
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    stacykan wrote:
    I think this is my finished product, seems like a lot of empty space on the sides though. Not sure.

t9f6Mr2.jpg

very nice

I especially the middle bit. you could push the trees back and leave a little space between the pavement and the trees.
  • stacykan
    422 posts
    edited July 2013
    Better?

EzyDzKC.jpg
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited July 2013
    stacykan wrote:
    Better?

EzyDzKC.jpg

Very cool!

Now that I see yours next to fit fat tonys house I really want to move mine. Damn you for making me do more work :P
  • stacykan
    422 posts
    edited July 2013
    Burns Manor is on the other side of Tony's. Wish I could see them all together but I'm nowhere near done enough to bother with a panoramic.
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    stacykan wrote:
    Better?

EzyDzKC.jpg

yeah i think that looks great - you can even extend the tree line all the way back if you're not using the side space for anything. But it already looks great
  • stacykan
    422 posts
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for the feedback. When I have more money I'll try it. Decorating is expensive!
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    stacykan wrote:
    Better?

EzyDzKC.jpg

yeah i think that looks great - you can even extend the tree line all the way back if you're not using the side space for anything. But it already looks great

You could also add another layer of plants between the trees and snapdragons to give a fuller look, but not completely necessary. Looking good though!
  • stacykan
    422 posts
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for the suggestion Menace. This is my last attempt for now. I need to get to bed!

BYv1Ayh.jpg
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    stacykan wrote:
    Thanks for the suggestion Menace. This is my last attempt for now. I need to get to bed!

BYv1Ayh.jpg

Nah, remove everything back to the way you originally had it. Just kidding. Looking good!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • bridgester71
    86 posts
    edited July 2013
    This is my first attempt at doing a 3d landscape. I was inspired by all of your different styles. I still think I need to tweak it a bit so please let me know what you think. Please be gentle.... :lol:

efdc950140fd3b87da106b168d21462c_zps91ef44ce.jpg
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    This is my first attempt at doing a 3d landscape. I was inspired by all of your different styles. I still think I need to tweak it a bit so please let me know what you think. Please be gentle.... :lol:

I think it looks great. Nice job!
  • bridgester71
    86 posts
    edited July 2013
    menace1211 wrote:

I think it looks great. Nice job!

Whew! 8) Thank you!!
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    @Pharrah Fantastic! That fencing job is first class (nothin' but the best for McBain!) and your gardening too, amazing stuff! applause_zpsecb12d38.gif

@Mae I love it :D beat placement I've seen so far I reckon, and it goes so well with your awesome Duff beach party scene! respect_zpsd58ab197.gif

@Menace awesome stuff, the whole thing gels really well mate! :thumbup:

Here's mine, I did the best with the space I had. I really need more land. Hope you all like it :)

null_zps23564511.png

null_zpsc52f891a.png

Looking good Jay! The long runs of iron fencing gives these areas a very "regal" look.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Here's mine better late than never I guess. What you rekin?

9h1lis.jpg
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

9h1lis.jpg

Nice! The fountain area looks very "upscale". Fits quite well with the mansion.

• emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    menace1211 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

9h1lis.jpg

Nice! The fountain area looks very "upscale". Fits quite well with the mansion.

Thanks I didn't know if it would work. But seems like it does, thankyou
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    menace1211 wrote:
    Looking good Jay! The long runs of iron fencing gives these areas a very "regal" look.

Thanks buddy :) to tell you the truth it was kind of rushed and lacked a bit if imagination on my part. I was thinking of eventually softening the look with some hedges, so much redesigning recently though, I'm kind of, Tapped Out in a sense! :lol:

@emmcee looks great pal. +1 on Menace's comment. The fountain is steak sauce. :thumbup:

null_zpsd00cbee1.gif
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited July 2013
    My final version
    atuELKn.jpg
  • utrolia
    138 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    image.jpg

Edit: having issues uploading pics. They replace other pics. Uploading woldcastles Mansion but now fat tonys compound replaced it because I uploaded that after this one. Using an iPad. Help!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!