EA Forums - Banner

A little late, but here is my finished Wolfcastle Mansion.

Looks very cool

Replies

• bridgester71
    86 posts
    edited July 2013
    Nice!!!
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    Great job kittens, nothing says home security like atomic weapons and cannons. :lol:
  • dadilydoo750
    344 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    Mine is still squeezed in an open spot behind the church. I need to buy 6 lots of land and move Burn's manor before I can even start decorating his mansion... So you are early for me ;)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2013
    Looks really good :) Like the fact you got the grenades coming out the door I the pic too :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    Nice work, it looks great! If you don't mind, I may just borrow the idea of putting a satellite behind mansions/houses eventually, makes it look like they have cable TV :D

Does anybody else hate the fact that Wolfcastle's mansion can't be centered onto a single piece of pavement or road? ranting_zps47daef32.gif
  • dadilydoo750
    344 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    Nice work, it looks great! If you don't mind, I may just borrow the idea of putting a satellite behind mansions/houses eventually, makes it look like they have cable TV :D

Does anybody else hate the fact that Wolfcastle's mansion can't be centered onto a single piece of pavement or road? ranting_zps47daef32.gif

You can easily do it with pavement if you add bushes on the side. Place one bush row on the pavement on one side and off the pavement on the other. Visually you'll get a three row pavement.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.