EA Forums - Banner

OT new Futurama with Spoilers

rolybert7
2776 posts Member
havent watch episode 4 of this new season yet but the first three have been all pretty good. i really like the unhuman torch episode, sort of reminded me of classic Futurama

this new episode must be done by the writers from the last season, which all blew chunks lol

Replies

• Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    sdv325 wrote:
    havent watch episode 4 of this new season yet but the first three have been all pretty good. i really like the unhuman torch episode, sort of reminded me of classic Futurama

this new episode must be done by the writers from the last season, which all blew chunks lol
    what season were talking about. I thought hey got canceled after season 7?
  • PresidentDude
    564 posts
    edited July 2013
    Futurama
  • sdv325
    153 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    sdv325 wrote:

they sort of did but decided to release the new episodes anyway as they were all complete.

not sure what season this is technically but there are new episodes being released for about another 2 months. then thats the end...again. they are numbering the episodes S07E14 and up
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited July 2013
    I love the new one.

Im guessing you just didnt get it.

Futurama has the best writers on tv these days. I mean come on the second one was fantastic. Just like old cartoons tring to sell you something in the whole show lmao.

Loved it. Plus the gi joe one was crazy funny with the voice over.
  • TurtlesLikeMe69
    150 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    They are advertiseing this season as the last.
  • blandy2383
    30 posts
    edited July 2013
    I believe craptacular was used in the description of the episode on tivo. An appropriate adjective. I thought this one was terrible. I hope the rest of the season is better than this.
  • stevieort
    599 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Having grown up in the late 70's with Saturday Morning cartoons, I actually thought they did a pretty good job with the parodies. IMHO.
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    sdv325 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    sdv325 wrote:

they sort of did but decided to release the new episodes anyway as they were all complete.

not sure what season this is technically but there are new episodes being released for about another 2 months. then thats the end...again. they are numbering the episodes S07E14 and up
    :cry: didn't know that. That really makes me sad. Oh well. Bye Futurama :(
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Im not sure what episode you're actually talking about unless its the one with 3 seperate parts. Where they do like a 16 bit, pixelated version, Japenese yugioh style type thing, all stuff like that. Because that episode was BAD I just couldnt watch all of it.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    jacko_9997 wrote:
    Im not sure what episode you're actually talking about unless its the one with 3 seperate parts. Where they do like a 16 bit, pixelated version, Japenese yugioh style type thing, all stuff like that. Because that episode was BAD I just couldnt watch all of it.
    That was the season six finale and I hated it also but they did another similar episode last night. The other one they did was where the crew were different animals (that was passable) The one last night was a parody of other cartoons where the crew are the characters.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!