EA Forums - Banner

TSTO art by Pharrah (3 pics)

Replies

• pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited July 2013
    Amazing stuff...and even more amazing because you figured out a great use for the snapdragons...lol.

Very cool piece!

Thank you!

And the snapdragons worked out nicely. There really isn't anything that is black, but they pulled off a nice purple gray. :D I was very please with that.
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    Pharrah, this is incredible! Absolutely beautiful work. Great way to spend a Saturday creating art like that.
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited July 2013
    menace1211 wrote:
    Pharrah, this is incredible! Absolutely beautiful work. Great way to spend a Saturday creating art like that.

Thank you so much! Now when you stop by you can check it out. .. Something new to look at.

It was a great way to spenD the day. Actually, when I first started I was worried it was going to look like some bender robot clown, but it was my hubby who said, "no it looks good, just continue to fill it in ... You'll see." God I love my hubby! And he was right. Super glad I listened to him and stuck with it. :D
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    Wow :shock: that is so so good and so you. Looks amazing :mrgreen:
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    Wow!! That is epic!
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRN6nb7COo78SMr2OSUVkCPd0OLCHq0kZqCY1HNJd_pGLYfojOlQw
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    I have been inspired by a couple people to try my hand at TSTO art.
    One of the people I would like to thank for being an inspiration is Keys.

Because if I hadn't been inspired, I would not have tried and then never have known I could do this.

This is what I spent today doing. :D

F1fG4Syl.jpg
    wow that's fantastic :mrgreen: well done!
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    Pharrah. Amazing, amazing work. Once again you blew my mind! As you know, am a huge fan of yours. Keep on creating! Xx
  • erik319
    642 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Haha, you people are really pushing the limits with all of these awesome and creative jobs! I wonder what EA thinks of all this stuff happening to their game which they probably never thought of or intended to 8)
  • HawleyBDB
    1051 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Wow that is absolutely amazing...
    I think I visited yesterday while you was creating it... Haha I was wondering what was going on lol

Love it, your town is awesome!
    Username: KidHawley
  • p0rkp1e
    145 posts
    edited July 2013
    Wow that is fantastic, impressed. :)
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited July 2013
    That is amazing, pure and simple! And the fact it's Harley Quinn makes it a millilitres cooler too! Massive well done! :mrgreen:
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited July 2013
    I am a really keen crossticher(and male :D ) and am stunned by you guys! Do you design on graph paper and work out your pallette first?
    I have some cool halloween patterns that are around 40x40 stitches and am going to have a go this year :D
    I suppose that although the first one will cost heavy, you can at least store and reuse everything (after a screenshot of course) to reduce the cost of your next one.

Kudos to you all :thumbup:
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited July 2013

Because if I hadn't been inspired, I would not have tried and then never have known I could do this.

F1fG4Syl.jpg

Bloody amazing....... One of my fav characters aswell!
    Love it!
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    :shock: ............. That IS amazing!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2013
    Keys1980 wrote:
    Why does everyone I inspire outdo me :shock: lol thanks so much for the shout out.

That is outstanding. Love its scale, the detail and the colours. I wish I was more articulate because words fail me here.

Reminds me of what fraggle did in her town. She was kind enough to credit me with inspiring her as well but she like you shamed me with her final product.

Check this out! It's ginormous!

GAECoSYl.jpg

tumblr_inline_mn6fudOuYb1qz4rgp.gif

Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited July 2013
    Thank you everyone. I am so happy you enjoy it too. :)

@ Mae - :oops: a fan? Aww... Wow..... thank you! I feel so honored... and special. ..... And not in a short bus way. :D

@Tiger - I didn't draw it out or plot it out, I just freehand it and kept adjusting and tweaking it along the way. And funny you should mention the reuse of items. I have actually figured out what I will do next based on all the red and white items I have now. :)

I hope you try some to do some TSTO artwork in the future. Would love to see what you do!
  • Pixxxa
    429 posts
    edited July 2013

F1fG4Syl.jpg
    Phenomenally awesome!!! I saw it when you first started and thought "What the?" It turned out fabuous!
  • SeungyeonAngel
    293 posts
    edited July 2013

F1fG4Syl.jpg

omg omg omg omg :shock: :thumbup:
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited July 2013
    Pixxxa wrote:

F1fG4Syl.jpg
    Phenomenally awesome!!! I saw it when you first started and thought "What the?" It turned out fabuous!

Thank you Pixxa! :)
    Yeah, it looked really weird for the most of the day, it really didn't start coming together until toward the end.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.