EA Forums - Banner

Simpsons family guy cross over

Here's a thread that was started a few days ago concerning this, feel free to voice your opinion there.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9626977.page#29497902

FYI, there's a search function towards the top of the page for next time. :)

Edit: typo

Replies

• Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited July 2013
    The was another thread in addition to the one linked above as well but it was deleted. I thought maybe it was merged into one of the other threads but it looks like the entire thread was deleted. Did the deletion have anything to do with the picture I posted of Meg? Just curious because I know it might have been a little intense for young eyes. I never recd any notification or anything so I have no idea (and Im curious as to what happened).
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    The was another thread in addition to the one linked above as well but it was deleted. I thought maybe it was merged into one of the other threads but it looks like the entire thread was deleted. Did the deletion have anything to do with the picture I posted of Meg? Just curious because I know it might have been a little intense for young eyes. I never recd any notification or anything so I have no idea (and Im curious as to what happened).

I just had a look, that thread had to get deleted by one of the other Mods because the original post linked to an external site, IGN, that also contains material prohibited by TOS. We can't link to sites like that, or any other forums/blogs/social-media sites. It's best to just copy and paste any info from an article you think will be of interest, and mention briefly where you got it, but just avoid making a link.

Sounds a bit silly, I know, but we have to do it. :roll:
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited July 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

I just had a look, that thread had to get deleted by one of the other Mods because the original post linked to an external site, IGN, that also contains material prohibited by TOS. We can't link to sites like that, or any other forums/blogs/social-media sites. It's best to just copy and paste any info from an article you think will be of interest, and mention briefly where you got it, but just avoid making a link.

Thanks for the reply...so is it ok to repost the picture here in this thread?
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited July 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

So f'ing lame. This mod killed 2 of my threads over the ign link in them.

Doesnt even make sense. I guess if I put up www.google.com it will get delted because you could search for simpsons tapped out cheats. Lmao what a joke.

This board use to be a fun place. Now its got this weirdness to it. This mod could have pmed me after the second try and just asked me to take out the link. No he just goes and kills it. Twice!

This place was so much better mod less.
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited July 2013
    Lmao on deleting my post here.

sad sad mods. I guess if im not kissing your a$$ my post will get deleted.

I guess I should find my way to another board.
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited July 2013
    image-21.jpg
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    I love crossover. Once a seasons any more it gets stale :lol:
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    image-21.jpg
    She's hot but have you seen her without makeup, my god does she look different.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited July 2013
    Crossover? Like these?

peter-clone-the-simpsons-vs-family-guy-1200571_400_300.jpg
    The_simpsons_homer_simpson_vs_family_guy_peter_griffin.jpg
    simpsons-vs-family-guy.jpg
    Vlcsnap-2012-01-05-20h45m22s163.png
    304206-homer-simpson-meets-peter-griffin.jpg
    Plagarism-600x400.jpg

Only some of the times the two shows crossed over.
  • sajeddk1
    13 posts
    edited July 2013
    Yes like those but it will cool to see a full episode of crossover not just a quick clip
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!