For lissa and the other mods

Prev1
+1 :-)

Replies

• Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    Mitzy- great thread.

Lissa- I think you've got a tough job. A lot of haters, trolls and jealous petty folk on this forum but you do a great job of minimizing it. Thanks for your support and I got your back.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited July 2013
    :thumbup: cheers guys
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I know myself and the other mods really appreciate you guys. Thank you.

• mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    I know myself and the other mods really appreciate you guys. Thank you.

All good. Bet ya don't appreciate my pm's all the time lol :mrgreen:
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for all that you guys do. Those of visited this site before there were mods know how much time you guys put into this job. :D
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    100% agree. The mods we have are brillant. Mwdalton and Neo made me feel right at home when I first started so big thanks to all of them :mrgreen: and a big Thanks for listening to my Rants Mosts night :lol: Cheers guys :mrgreen:

P.s you have lissavr you have a great town. I need to vist it its been awile :lol::mrgreen:
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    I remember when I first joined being warned about mwdalton by Neo due to his shifty eyes :mrgreen: I knew then this would be a fun place to be :-)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    I remember when I first joined being warned about mwdalton by Neo due to his shifty eyes :mrgreen: I knew then this would be a fun place to be :-)

LOL But you didnt listen to me tho did you ;)Emoticon38.gif

Great thread btw :) Us mods do this "job" for the love of the forum & you guys & Girls :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:

Great thread btw :) Us mods do this "job" for the love of the forum & you guys & Girls :)

And we all appreciate it. I know sometimes we get a bit out of hand. Mostly in fun so someone needs to keep order lol :lol:
  • tmbirtles
    113 posts
    edited July 2013
    Thank you mods! :D
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited July 2013
    Neo and lissa were great posters then bam they become mods and loose all of there fun.

But hey once a week someone will make a post kissing their a$$ so its all worth it.
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited July 2013
    Lmao post deleted... Silly mods

You are deleteing stuff I say because you dont like it. Not for any rule reason.

This is why mods suck. Give someone who was really cool some power and bam it changes them into whatever they are now.
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited July 2013

You are deleteing stuff I say because you dont like it. Not for any rule reason.

This is why mods suck. Give someone who was really cool some power and bam it changes them into whatever they are now.
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    54CZztX.jpg
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013

Get over it null_zps016353d6.jpg
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:

Get over it null_zps016353d6.jpg
    Lol love the lisa pic :)

They have changed. Like it or not.

Krusty-the-Clown-shrugging.gif
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Thank you guys and gals for all the help you have given me and others. Thank you all very much and keep up the good work.
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    I know this has been done before but what the hay :lol:
    I love this forum and that's mostly down to you guys. I've never been on a forum before and you have helped and supported me loads. Other members have given me advice and support and I'm grateful. I spend a lot if time on here and really hate the negative and for the most part try to ignore it. I did say try :twisted:
    Lissa your town is amazing and I love being your neighbour. You have supported me loads as you seem to be my go to mod lol :mrgreen:
    Anyways enough said. For now anyway :D

Absolutely agree!
    The mods do a fantastic job, its a busy highway on this here forum and it must take a lot of moderating, so well done all of you and most of you know how much I appreciate all the hardwork you put in, so here's to you and keep up the great work!
    And C1891 when you gonna start using a sig?! Haha.
  • hardrockcafe1237
    78 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    well said :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:

And we all appreciate it. I know sometimes we get a bit out of hand. Mostly in fun so someone needs to keep order lol :lol:

Its all part of the fun to get out of hand tho :) I'm just as bad sometimes :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!