EA Forums - Banner

The game is getting interesting

Prev1
What a refreshing thread to read......totally agee all though I have no cash saved :mrgreen:

Replies

• mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited July 2013
    :thumbup: agreed
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Yay for a positive thread about the game.

I like the Squidport update and I'm excited for the rumored updates to come.

I've been busy trying to generate as much in-game cash as I can in both of my towns.
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    Awesome post :thumbup:
    And from the rumors, Krustyland update will be almost like a new game in a game. From the speculation it will bet almost like starting from scratch with new currency and tasks and buildings and new land to buy. It will be fantastic to have a whole new area to build. And the best part is the new currency so I can't use my accumulated cash reserves ($23m) to buy everything instantly and I will need to earn the tickets to build.

If all this is true, then congrats EA for really freshening up the game.

I agree with this. Starting fresh with enough space to do build anything I want and lots of free buildings and decorations. Cannot wait for this to arrive :D.
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited July 2013
    I too am very excited for this game in the near future, The krusty land update i think it awesome, I will defiantly like to design a town from the beginning again and be excited to unlock the next ride!
  • vixoovee
    380 posts
    edited July 2013
    Actually I disagree about the Squidport. I'm redesigning my town, it's looking nice until I look at the Squidport ... It still looks ugly, still very crammed .... Waiting two days for a tile certainly doesn't help :cry:
  • grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited July 2013
    I'm still trying to buy all the land, so I don't have much cash reserve. I'm not sure how much to save for level 32 and if I need any for KL. Since squid port turned out to be more of a decoration, I'll be glad when another month goes by so it starts looking like something. The updates have been coming regularly though, and I'm looking forward to whatever is next!
  • dreadydrea
    201 posts
    edited July 2013
    Indeed! Been playing since April and I love the game more and more with the new updates.

To Happycarlton: Great to see a positive post first thing in the morning, thanks!
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    I agree. I have been very tempted to speed up my Squidport. You know that feeling you get when you beat that final boss in a game you really enjoyed playing knowing that game has now been completed? I have a feeling I might never get that with TSTO.
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited July 2013
    menace1211 wrote:
    I agree. I have been very tempted to speed up my Squidport. You know that feeling you get when you beat that final boss in a game you really enjoyed playing knowing that game has now been completed? I have a feeling I might never get that with TSTO.
    Lol I like this post.

Dead on. You will never get that game winner feeling. heck I never even feel like my town is done. Im always moving stuff around and never feeling like its better lol. Still love this game.
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited July 2013
    :thumbup:

I love the game and feel it is an outstanding app that EA has created and continues to expand upon. :D
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Awesome post :wink: i agree with you and cant wait for krustyland :D
  • dcg_moo
    101 posts
    edited July 2013
    As a newer player, I agree just as strongly.

Since I joined in June... a major update (SP), a holiday update, a new level that breaks a potential round 30 lvl cap, confirmation of that with ANOTHER new level coming soon... and oh yeah, an entirely new themed map for the vets to start from scratch once they've capped.

Again... I downloaded TSTO just over one month ago. Within 2 months, I speculate all of that will be active, with more coming.

Kudos to all involved behind the scenes for creating and SUPPORTING a game to this extent. It makes people like me more confident in spending cash to support the game and heighten our enjoyment knowing the game is alive and strong.
  • TaztheAdman
    49 posts
    edited July 2013
    I'm really hoping they do open up some more land soon. I'm rapidly running out of space and don't want to remove any of what I've already got.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013

I never even feel like my town is done. Im always moving stuff around and never feeling like its better lol. Still love this game.

I agree with this :) this is the only app game i play every day without fail :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I never even feel like my town is done. Im always moving stuff around and never feeling like its better lol. Still love this game.

I agree with this :) this is the only app game i play every day without fail :)

Tapped Out is also the only game I have played this long too (or dropped any serious money into). It feels like all I do is redesign. But it's a nice break from my daily routine. I'm glad that EA has had so many updates. I remember when I reached level 20 and that was it. Nice to know more stuff is on the way. :D

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    Neo wrote:
    this is the only app game i play every day without fail :) [/color]

Tapped Out is also the only game I have played this long too (or dropped any serious money into). It feels like all I do is redesign. But it's a nice break from my daily routine. I'm glad that EA has had so many updates. I remember when I reached level 20 and that was it. Nice to know more stuff is on the way. :D

Level20 seems like such a long time ago now, we was stuck at level20 with no update for sooooo long! Now the updates come all the time in comparison :) I have put so much money into this game which is something i have never done before! :shock: and with all the talk about the new update(s) coming even more money is going to be put into it very soon :lol:
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I'm busy saving cash for the big toilet! I've got $2mil saved, if it turns out to be a $4mil item, I'm halfway there :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    I'm busy saving cash for the big toilet! I've got $2mil saved, if it turns out to be a $4mil item, I'm halfway there :lol:

Drop in the ocean my friend drop in the ocean ;)
  • rasendori5818
    45 posts
    edited July 2013
    I just wanted to share I really like the direction TSTO is going.
    I love the frequent updates, with the holiday themes and the level updates.

But what I really like is the Squidport update and despite the complaints about the time the tiles take to generate, that is now the fun. I never speed things up and I love every two days (my current wait time for a tile) I get a new tile I can think how best to utilise and rearrange the buildings to best utilise the extra space. And then while waiting for the next tile, I can think where I can place the tile and do the next rearrangement.

And from the rumors, Krustyland update will be almost like a new game in a game. From the speculation it will bet almost like starting from scratch with new currency and tasks and buildings and new land to buy. It will be fantastic to have a whole new area to build. And the best part is the new currency so I can't use my accumulated cash reserves ($23m) to buy everything instantly and I will need to earn the tickets to build.

If all this is true, then congrats EA for really freshening up the game.

I am pretty sure in game cash will play a big role when krustyland arrives it is unlikely that EA would leave in game cash to be irrelevant for a update as big
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

Drop in the ocean my friend drop in the ocean ;)

:P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!