EA Forums - Banner

Would you spend donuts for a preinem item now, or wait to unlock it

You what?! :?

Replies

• justincredib409
    230 posts
    edited July 2013
    Consider that you must wait until level 32 or higher, you could get the Charictor with a different building early and could still pay to get that building, if you got the prenineim version, you get more money from the tasks and still might get the option to spend d'ohnuts on the extra task money, and the cost of in game money to buy it must be extreme by now. And people like frink could be used in future storylines. And if you already have a preinem item, you can just buy the building to prossed with the storyline.

For me? Get it now.

Please can we have a preview & spellcheck function?!? I thought this was at best Spanglish :)

• p0rkp1e
    145 posts
    edited July 2013
    Not entirely sure I understand the question? :)
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited July 2013
    Huh?
    I think you are asking if we would pay donuts to get items available for in game cash in the next level. Question seems a little mute as the developers are probably still working on the next level and I'm guessing only finish it a few days before it is released
  • Oatmeal832
    570 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Wait for it to be available for game cash. I don't want to use donuts for something I can get "free"!
  • grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited July 2013
    If I understand your question, suppose they released an update tomorrow that went to level 50. Once you reached level 50, you could purchase Homers car and kamp Krusty for in game cash OR you could purchase them now for donuts; I would wait. I imagine many people would spend the donuts.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited July 2013
    If I understand your question, suppose they released an update tomorrow that went to level 50. Once you reached level 50, you could purchase Homers car and kamp Krusty for in game cash OR you could purchase them now for donuts; I would wait. I imagine many people would spend the donuts.

And if they wait, they would not get the preinem job money. And if wolfcastle's mansion is around $15000. Imagine wait a level 50 building would cost.
    And the Charictor will not come with the building, instead they will come with a different building.
    Ex: instead of Frink's lab, he will come with Frink's house. You still get the option to buy the preinem or non-preinem.
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited July 2013

And if they wait, they would not get the preinem job money. And if wolfcastle's mansion is around $15000. Imagine wait a level 50 building would cost.
    And the Charictor will not come with the building, instead they will come with a different building.
    Ex: instead of Frink's lab, he will come with Frink's house. You still get the option to buy the preinem or non-preinem.

I get the gist. So those of us who are frink-less could acquire the character so he could be used for future plot lines. Those who already have fink have to buy his house for the plot and those of us who are frink-less get him " I would assume in a pauper skin so those who bought him still have a special frink outfit/skin and his lab, when we bought his house.

Not a bad idea at all as many more plot lines, and thus levels, could easily be accommodated. And those of us who lack a black Bart raven will always be envious of those who do.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.