EA Forums - Banner

Forum members meeting....

Replies

  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    See you soon. BYOB.
  • KristinMJ78
    292 posts
    edited July 2013
    menace1211 wrote:
    I would definitely try to go to one of these functions. Just one question. Chris, where did you get that pic of my girlfriend?

    Girlfriend?! Im noones girlfriend!

    Chris! How'd you get a picture of me?! And here I thought you burned them all....
    (Funny how Chris is the actual name of my ex, lmao!)
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Anytime anywhere :wink: you name where the metting takes place ill be there in a heart beat 8)
  • dsfsfsdf554
    145 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    I'm in ... As long as I can bring my g/f ... She's a TON of fun...

    yTWjpcq.jpg

    :)

    I do like the idea though :)

    Mom?
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    menace1211 wrote:
    I would definitely try to go to one of these functions. Just one question. Chris, where did you get that pic of my girlfriend?

    Girlfriend?! Im noones girlfriend!

    Chris! How'd you get a picture of me?! And here I thought you burned them all....
    (Funny how Chris is the actual name of my ex, lmao!)

    Maybe that's not a coincidence? ;):) I could never burn that picture. I'd actually like to make it into a t-shirt. :)

    Menace, I'm willing to share :)
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    Holli537 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    I'm in ... As long as I can bring my g/f ... She's a TON of fun...

    yTWjpcq.jpg

    :)

    I do like the idea though :)

    Aw man, now I want to change my vote to go! You guys wanna share a room? I could stare at that beauty all night.

    Absolutely! Threeso.... never mind, this is a family site. :)
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    menace1211 wrote:
    I would definitely try to go to one of these functions. Just one question. Chris, where did you get that pic of my girlfriend?

    Girlfriend?! Im noones girlfriend!

    Chris! How'd you get a picture of me?! And here I thought you burned them all....
    (Funny how Chris is the actual name of my ex, lmao!)

    Maybe that's not a coincidence? ;):) I could never burn that picture. I'd actually like to make it into a t-shirt. :)

    Menace, I'm willing to share :)

    Phewwww!!! That's a relief. I do believe she has plenty o lovin to go around!
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaygitz wrote:
    menace1211 wrote:
    I would definitely try to go to one of these functions. Just one question. Chris, where did you get that pic of my girlfriend?

    Oh, menace-- a Charger fan? In Niner Country??

    Yeah.....That was painful when the Niners spanked them in the Super Bowl
  • Holli537
    186 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Only because you'd be too scared to fall asleep! ha ha!!!!


    Hahahahahaa, so true.
  • Holli537
    186 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    menace1211 wrote:
    I would definitely try to go to one of these functions. Just one question. Chris, where did you get that pic of my girlfriend?

    Girlfriend?! Im noones girlfriend!

    Chris! How'd you get a picture of me?! And here I thought you burned them all....
    (Funny how Chris is the actual name of my ex, lmao!)

    I don't know if I could date a "Chris". That's my brother's name.
  • Holli537
    186 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

    Absolutely! Threeso.... never mind, this is a family site. :)

    That's OK - no need to say it. I know what you want! ;)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    menace1211 wrote:
    shaygitz wrote:
    menace1211 wrote:
    I would definitely try to go to one of these functions. Just one question. Chris, where did you get that pic of my girlfriend?

    Oh, menace-- a Charger fan? In Niner Country??

    Yeah.....That was painful when the Niners spanked them in the Super Bowl

    Still hurts? It was a long time ago...
  • dessskris
    195 posts
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    I'm in ... As long as I can bring my g/f ... She's a TON of fun...

    yTWjpcq.jpg

    :)

    I do like the idea though :)

    is that... Comic Book Girl?
  • KristinMJ78
    292 posts
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    menace1211 wrote:
    I would definitely try to go to one of these functions. Just one question. Chris, where did you get that pic of my girlfriend?

    Girlfriend?! Im noones girlfriend!

    Chris! How'd you get a picture of me?! And here I thought you burned them all....
    (Funny how Chris is the actual name of my ex, lmao!)

    Maybe that's not a coincidence? ;):) I could never burn that picture. I'd actually like to make it into a t-shirt. :)

    Menace, I'm willing to share :)

    Chrisp: unless you're a 38 year old over grown child with severe insecurity and identity issues, you're not him. Plus, he'd be too scared to leave this state, let alone go to New York. (As seen as your location)
    Though, I might be a little bigger... I'm WAY PRETTIER!
    That picture is enough to give anyone nightmares!
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    menace1211 wrote:
    I would definitely try to go to one of these functions. Just one question. Chris, where did you get that pic of my girlfriend?

    Girlfriend?! Im noones girlfriend!

    Chris! How'd you get a picture of me?! And here I thought you burned them all....
    (Funny how Chris is the actual name of my ex, lmao!)

    Maybe that's not a coincidence? ;):) I could never burn that picture. I'd actually like to make it into a t-shirt. :)

    Menace, I'm willing to share :)

    Chrisp: unless you're a 38 year old over grown child with severe insecurity and identity issues, you're not him. Plus, he'd be too scared to leave this state, let alone go to New York. (As seen as your location)
    Though, I might be a little bigger... I'm WAY PRETTIER!
    That picture is enough to give anyone nightmares!

    LOL! You could have no teeth and look like sloth from the Goonies, and you'd still be prettier than whatever that thing is I posted a pic of :)

    That description was close to me, but I'm a 29 year old over grown child ;):)
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited July 2013
    I'd go to a meet up, provided it was within an hours drive / train from my house! During the day on a weekend would be best... I think Neo should plan il the UK one! :mrgreen::mrgreen: maybe would could all hold a worldwide video conference? :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    I'd go to a meet up, provided it was within an hours drive / train from my house! During the day on a weekend would be best... I think Neo should plan il the UK one! :mrgreen::mrgreen: maybe would could all hold a worldwide video conference? :lol:

    Why me? :shock: :lol: Although i dont mind sorting out the venue :P

    I'm the same as long as it aint to far from me ;) lol It would have to be somewhere like a pub and that has decent wifi cos if loads of people turned up we could probably crash their connection :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:
    I'd go to a meet up, provided it was within an hours drive / train from my house! During the day on a weekend would be best... I think Neo should plan il the UK one! :mrgreen::mrgreen: maybe would could all hold a worldwide video conference? :lol:

    Why me? :shock: :lol: Although i dont mind sorting out the venue :P

    I'm the same as long as it aint to far from me ;) lol It would have to be somewhere like a pub and that has decent wifi cos if loads of people turned up we could probably crash their connection :lol:

    Cos you're a) the unofficial official king of tapped out UK and b) a moderator! :mrgreen:

    Imagine being drunk in a pub surrounded by other drunk tappers - how many boatloads would be purchased do you reckon?! Hahaha :lol:
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:
    I'd go to a meet up, provided it was within an hours drive / train from my house! During the day on a weekend would be best... I think Neo should plan il the UK one! :mrgreen::mrgreen: maybe would could all hold a worldwide video conference? :lol:

    Why me? :shock: :lol: Although i dont mind sorting out the venue :P

    I'm the same as long as it aint to far from me ;) lol It would have to be somewhere like a pub and that has decent wifi cos if loads of people turned up we could probably crash their connection :lol:

    Cos you're a) the unofficial official king of tapped out UK and b) a moderator! :mrgreen:

    Imagine being drunk in a pub surrounded by other drunk tappers - how many boatloads would be purchased do you reckon?! Hahaha :lol:

    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:
    I'd go to a meet up, provided it was within an hours drive / train from my house! During the day on a weekend would be best... I think Neo should plan il the UK one! :mrgreen::mrgreen: maybe would could all hold a worldwide video conference? :lol:

    Why me? :shock: :lol: Although i dont mind sorting out the venue :P

    I'm the same as long as it aint to far from me ;) lol It would have to be somewhere like a pub and that has decent wifi cos if loads of people turned up we could probably crash their connection :lol:

    Cos you're a) the unofficial official king of tapped out UK and b) a moderator! :mrgreen:

    Imagine being drunk in a pub surrounded by other drunk tappers - how many boatloads would be purchased do you reckon?! Hahaha :lol:

    Oh yeah can see it now....."go on i dare you to buy a boatload! no i double dare you" 1wc01R2.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.