EA Forums - Banner

ths week then next ?

hasanmohamma, you're obsessed with the update(s)! :-)

Replies

• hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    ^ i am im hooked for life :wink:
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited July 2013
    August 1st or 8th... Wouldn't expect it any sooner as most only just finished all if mcbains quest line
  • InspctHerGajet
    257 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I did the Wolfcastle quest line without speeding up, and some time in between, and I am just now on the final task; I think. I've just now am having Wolfcastle look at his laces for a day and a half. If they released an update this week, it wouldn't over lap. I've had plenty of time. But that's just me.

My money is still on the 1st and the 8th. That's what the original rumor was.

Edit: addition.
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I did the Wolfcastle quest line without speeding up, and some time in between, and I am just now on the final task; I think. I've just now am having Wolfcastle look at his laces for a day and a half. If they released an update this week, it wouldn't over lap. I've had plenty of time. But that's just me.

My money is still on the 1st and the 8th. That's what the original rumor was.

Edit: addition.

I guessed Krustyland on August 8th.

I really want to see RodAndTodd this week though.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    ^ it would make sense for level 32 this week so we can finish it before krustyland comes
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    ^ it would make sense for level 32 this week so we can finish it before krustyland comes

That is how i made my guess of this week it gives us enough time to finish before Krustyland assuming it comes out on August 8th.
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited July 2013
    How do we even know krusty lands coming soon? Wouldn't it be a back to school thing?
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    spanser that makes alot of sense
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    How do we even know krusty lands coming soon? Wouldn't it be a back to school thing?

I would hope they are trying to get it out before school. Kids don't have the time to waste on Krustyland and spend their parents cash on donuts while in a classroom.

I guess there will always be kids that don't pay attention in class but I'm sure a good portion is going to that they would want the update out before school starts.
  • Happycarlton
    196 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Here is my speculation.

There will be no update this week - while it is technically possible to have finished level 31, many will not have so it makes sense to provide no updates.

I think Krusyland update will come Aug 1 or 8 and it will need to be an App Store update. Krustyland is not level or seasonal dependant and is a permanent feature of the game (and speculation has it available after level 20). As such, can be released anytime.

I think level 32 will be release 2 weeks after Krustyland update as overlap is OK, just like level 31 overlapped with progress on Squidport.

Anyway who knows, enjoy playing the game and be surprised when the update comes.
  • dsfsfsdf554
    145 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Anyway who knows, enjoy playing the game and be surprised when the update comes.

How dare you use this completely sane and logical line of thinking...;)
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited July 2013
    spanser that makes alot of sense

hasnomama finally civilized? :thumbup:
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    ^ :wink:
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited July 2013
    ^ :wink:

You honestly made a new best friend outta me. :-D
  • Holli537
    186 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I didn't even need to see the name to know you posted this thread.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    hasanmohamma, you're obsessed with the update(s)! :-)

Lol, print out all the update threads he had done and staple them together. We would have a level 32 update novel. Lol
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Here is my speculation.

There will be no update this week - while it is technically possible to have finished level 31, many will not have so it makes sense to provide no updates.

I think Krusyland update will come Aug 1 or 8 and it will need to be an App Store update. Krustyland is not level or seasonal dependant and is a permanent feature of the game (and speculation has it available after level 20). As such, can be released anytime.

I think level 32 will be release 2 weeks after Krustyland update as overlap is OK, just like level 31 overlapped with progress on Squidport.

I don't want to get to technical here with my post but the game files say otherwise the Rod And Todd update is labeled as 4.3.0 before 4.4.0 aka Krustyland
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    ^ I think spanser is right. It would be to much to handle if they gave us level 32 next week instead of this week :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.