EA Forums - Banner

Anyone else running out of room?

Prev1
I've had this "no space" situation for a while now, with each update that comes im constantly moving things around and removing items to make more space.........I refuse to do a full remodel :twisted:

Replies

• Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited July 2013
    Nope, I have several areas that are "filler" with duplicate houses.....I can take them out if space is needed.
  • jdirk10118799
    92 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I was I already had changed it around anticipating the new stuff pretty Much just compacted everything as it all had big lots originally
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I've got loads of space, at the moment.
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    Same with me, I don't to and will never do a full remodel. Although this weekend I will be remodelling the whole bottom 1/4 to try to make things work. I've been meaning to do this for some time now but it hertz my head thinking about how to set it up. :(

I suppose the good thing is once its done its done and I won't have to do it again for a while. :D
  • p0rkp1e
    145 posts
    edited July 2013
    Have a teensy bit of space left, many more updates and I am going to have to store some buildings. Looking forward to Krustyland. :)
  • o0O_ISamI_O0o
    6 posts
    edited July 2013
    I don't want to sound like one of them annoying bloggers but can you take a look at my Springfield, ill accept straight away and you can delete my after. Can you post your opinions on here too? My username is my name on here.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I've had this "no space" situation for a while now, with each update that comes im constantly moving things around and removing items to make more space.........I refuse to do a full remodel :twisted:

null_zps4b7f7863.jpg
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    im runnin out of room
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited July 2013
    I need more land, or a remodel, but I don't want to remodel and then get the three rows of land at te bottom a little later, that'd make me crazy. Hopefully they unlock those at some point.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    No iam fine, you just have to do some rearraging, get rid of some houses to fit in buildings. Besides I havnt got all the land yet so that helps to, love this update :mrgreen:
  • punkymcmilli
    292 posts
    edited July 2013
    Out of room, 1000 thousand white houses in storage, this game is against the top 1 per centers, just want to collect money for donuts from the pay check to pay check crowd. How despicable!
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited July 2013
    People put tooooo much decoration around... I've got so muh land I can buy but haven't needed to.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Out of room, 1000 thousand white houses in storage, this game is against the top 1 per centers, just want to collect money for donuts from the pay check to pay check crowd. How despicable!

I don't know what the issue is then, there is no way you could fill the whole map up with just the main buildings. Your just going to have to cut down on parks,forests, house farms (not saying you do but if you have any) this sort of thing. Like I said, I havnt got all the land yet my town is pretty big and spaces out and have most of the buildings. Only the odd premium iam missing. So all I can think of is that you have some things taking up quite a bit of space.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I still have just a little more land left to buy. But I had to buy 4 pieces of land today to get everything the way I want it. But I'm starting to think that EA is going to have to give us at least another row of land if we keep getting updates like this. (Don't take that the wrong way. I love all these updates! :D ) The message board just exploded today. 8)
  • day2204
    94 posts
    edited July 2013
    People put tooooo much decoration around... I've got so muh land I can buy but haven't needed to.
    Yep, some people go overboard in creating these huge sprawling settings forgetting that new content will come, thus leading to the "we need more land" demands. Im at level 32 with a lot of premium buildings, a nice amount of houses, various "areas" of town and have yet to buy all the land. In fact, I don't want to buy any ore land unless they give us a character locator and wider zoom, expanding too far makes the game a chore and also causes it to crash more often ( at least in my experience)
  • Twkoenig
    246 posts
    edited July 2013
    Don't have all the premiums, and would love to expand some other areas, but no, not even close to even having all the land and I still have plenty of room at max level.
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    I do a ton of decorating, but don't have the Halloween or Christmas buildings. I have a little room left and will probably run out of room soon. I think they will add more room sometime, but before they do my advice would be; planning, planning, and more planning.
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited July 2013
    I've bought all the land, and I've still got a housefarm that I'm slowly demolishing as new stuff is released. I've plenty of room at the moment
  • DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I have plenty of room left, still. I still have the entire southeast quarter of my town open and waiting on new buildings.

Of course I don't house farm and use only one of each building, though I do have all buildings, premium, regular, and limited time buildings. But with all that there's still plenty of room. Another 6-8 months down the road that might change, but with each update offering 2-3 new buildings on average (besides the big updates like Squidport or the upcoming Krustand--which will be a new map anyway), its going to take me awhile yet to max out my available space. Course I've purchased all land expansions so perhaps that's why.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2013
    I've had a little move about and now i have some free space now although the space(s) are now really annoying as they not big enough to put things in :twisted:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.