EA Forums - Banner

Poll: Was kamp k overpriced?

13Next

Replies

• TheKingChivas
    207 posts
    edited July 2013
    200 is definitely overpriced. What they should've done is made the Kamp a but bigger to justify the price. Had they done that, there would probably be no complaints

Don't be so sure. While JoshSherer is around, there will always be complaining. :lol:

Truth, thy name be Jay_Kay!
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    Well said menace. There are always jealous posters here. Making a dig at other people's designs, other people's in game cash, other people's premiums, other people speeding up quests and buildings. There's always something these posters are jealous of. But that's their nature. Tear people down whenever they feel inadequate. Just ignore them and leave them to whine on their own. In the meantime lets get back to designing menace.

Agreed, well said menace :thumbup: The only thing I'm jealous of is the fact that majority of the people here started way before me. :P::lol:
  • Vs1976
    875 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Some of you guys are nuts to think 200 donuts is a fair deal. How can the Filmset be 80 donuts more then Kamp Krusty? There both essentially the same value? At best, it should be 120 donuts.
  • SirLew1s
    197 posts
    edited July 2013
    Everything is overpriced, yet people still buy them. I have unlimitted donuts so its no problem for me. would I pay a couple of quid for it though, certainly not.
  • ZillaJen
    9 posts
    edited July 2013
    There were things in the past I felt were over priced and did not buy that item.

Each and everyone of them I regretted it and felt envy when I see the thing i passed over in other towns. Even more so if they did something really creative with it. (Except for the grasshopper.)
  • dessskris
    195 posts
    edited July 2013
    I would've gone for "Maybe" but it's not in the poll option, so I went for "Yes", assuming "Obviously" was the definite yes answer, and "Yes" was the kind of yes answer :P

I kind of agree that it is expensive, but since it comes with a Bart skin... Bart's FIRST skin... and Bart is one of the main characters... hmm maybe it's not that overpriced.

maybe it'd be more reasonable if it was 180 donuts? what do you guys think?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.