EA Forums - Banner

Buildings you will always store.

Prev1
The only buildings i stored where the Popsicle tower and 50 foot magnifying glass along with the mount carlmore and Springfield falls simply because i have no room for it. Your not alone :wink:

Replies

• chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    Mt. Carlmore right now. I had every thing out until Kamp Krusty arrived and I had to rearrange. I'm sure I could find room for it, but I don't really like it anyways. I'll put it back out eventually, but I store that and the Stick Tower from time to time. I love all the other buildings/decos though, so those are the only two for me.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I suppose anything that contributes to the conform-o-meter have to go somewhere :-)
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    I don't have any building in storage, probably because I haven't bought yet any of the 3 big ones. I have the money for them but not the space. :)
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I don't store buildings because I don't want to take that small, small chance they might just disappear from inventory. However, I do sometimes store the Funzo (too bad it doesn't disappear from inventory) :wink:
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6293 posts Moderator
    edited July 2013
    I have everything out as I have plenty of space & still lots of land left to buy
  • AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I don't have any building in storage, probably because I haven't bought yet any of the 3 big ones. I have the money for them but not the space. :)
    Haha . .they don't really go anywhere in towns . I regret buying them . . but they are nice to look at . :mrgreen:
  • TurtlesLikeMe69
    150 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Springfield downs. I have plenty of room for it I just choose not to.
  • AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    It's tempting and the dog head sure gets to you doesn't it 8)
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    Haha . .they don't really go anywhere in towns . I regret buying them . . but they are nice to look at . :mrgreen:

Haha, you are giving me a mixed message. I am considering buying them, especially the magnifying glass (to use as a lighthouse) but then you say you regretted it. :P

I have started to make money with the dog races. Don't you like to bet?
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I use to store the Halloween buildings (but not the grave yards). But then I started to think about the money you miss from them daily so I put them back out. Hopefully the bad dream house gets animated in October again. Otherwise, who knows. Might tuck it away.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Don't store nothing building wise, although I've stored that myan god and calendar plus that hidious burns frog like monster.
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    Only started playing since valentines so dont have a lot of things but I dont store anything. I like to display all buildings.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Don't store nothing building wise, although I've stored that myan god and calendar plus that hidious burns frog like monster.

Oh yea I forgot about the burns monster Emmcee! And I add the other two I have to the inventory, the funzo and the talking krusty doll (doesn't talk). I am sooo glad you can store that stuff now!

I did put the Mayan god back out ,he came with the calendar, which is sitting on top of a pyramid in my town with homer always playing ulama. But I can't stand the Mayan god figure. Doesn't earn any money.
  • Mysteerye
    78 posts
    edited July 2013
    I too have stored the duff stadium, op. With all the empty space around it I can't make it look decent no matter how hard I try. Without duff man the stadium just takes up room any way.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I guess it's not worth trying to be a completionist, if there's no room. :D
  • AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited July 2013

Haha, you are giving me a mixed message. I am considering buying them, especially the magnifying glass (to use as a lighthouse) but then you say you regretted it. :P

Ok you've caught me . I love the aspirational buildings :lol: the escalator I've seen well executed with the prison , the magnifying glass can go with the tower like in the show or with the tire yard and the tower by itself . . . . :-o um. Yeah.
  • AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Mysteerye wrote:
    I too have stored the duff stadium, op. With all the empty space around it I can't make it look decent no matter how hard I try. Without duff man the stadium just takes up room any way.
    I agree. I really feel like the stadiums need huge parking lots and as an OCD I feel like there's no other way to decorate it but that way .
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    I guess it's not worth trying to be a completionist, if there's no room. :D

You have a point there. I am a completionist by nature but the lack of space is preventing me from having everything. And I'm not taking into consideration all the buildings I missed during Christmas and Halloween. :-)
  • TurtlesLikeMe69
    150 posts Member
    edited July 2013

Gambling is legal only if it is illegal in my Springfield. ~Tony Fats
  • AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I just put out my escalator to nowhere . . . and fit it with my prison ! Yay. But the stadiums will stay in my inventory forever. . . .for now .
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!