EA Forums - Banner

Just cleaned out my friends list!

crosby357
3051 posts Member
crosby357 wrote:
Whew! Now maybe I'll actually visit people...
I only kept forum regulars, people I know on other Tapped Out sites like the wikia, my alternate towns, people I know in real life
I now only have 15 friends. I originally had 92.

Wow!! That is one big chop of your friends list! :shock:

I hope this thread isnt going to turn into a "Add me thread" :twisted:

Replies

• Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    crosby357 wrote:
    I only kept forum regulars, people I know on other Tapped Out sites like the wikia, my alternate towns, people I know in real life

NeOs got his finger hovering over the merg button :lol:

God damn it Neo stop writing in black lol it's messes up my color quoting lol
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    crosby357 wrote:

LOL. That finger is probably itching too, he hasn't had to merge anything in a little bit.
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    crosby357 wrote:

hope this thread isnt going to turn into a "Add me thread" I:twisted:

I notice that the first sign of an add me thread your the first one to get your name up there!
    Hahaha :lol::mrgreen:
    Just kidding Neo!
    Everyone knows there are seven challenges of apocalypse one has to face before making Neo's neighbour short list!
    Glad you cut the 8th challenge, that was a killer!
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    crosby357 wrote:

No Neo. The op's thread is a do NOT add me thread! :mrgreen:

And wow, that's a drastic drop in neighbors! :shock: :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

LOL. That finger is probably itching too, he hasn't had to merge anything in a little bit.

My finger aint that itchy merged two threads today and one yesterday :P But that being said i just waiting for this to turn into a add me :lol:
    Everyone knows there are seven challenges of apocalypse one has to face before making Neo's neighbour short list!

What was the 8th challenge? I cant remember now :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • CounterSniper67
    439 posts
    edited July 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    And I thought I was brutal when I went from 60 friends down to 19. Lol.

Ha, no kiddin! :lol:

I dropped 51 of my original 100 people leaving 49 and felt bad too but was trying to maximize my games playability/stability and frankly it has seemed to have helped. A lot less crashes.

Origin PC Client even did an update a few days ago and i was able to delete my invisible unnamed friends that haunted me for months. 8)

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    Woah, that's worse (only slightly) than my epidemic of June. Went from 99 to 25 :D. Definitely made easier and more fun to visit my remaining neighbours :D.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    You deleted a lot of friends :-o wow
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2013
    You deleted a lot of friends :-o wow

Yes%2Bsir%2BD%2Bthis%2Bgif%2Bwas%2Bgolden%2B_483d2e3ead21878f296690ac04d468c4.jpg
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Not to play tapped out or view the forum for a total of 8 hours!
    Crazy! Many people went insane! Remember?
    :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Not to play tapped out or view the forum for a total of 8 hours!
    Crazy! Many people went insane! Remember?
    :mrgreen:

Playing Tapped out for 8hrs is easy the forum not so easy :lol: Although all depends on how busy work is during the day so might be able to make that :lol:
  • bekahlake22
    213 posts
    edited July 2013
    Wow I didn't realize having lots of friends messes up your game. Does it really make a big difference if you cut back?
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    Wow I didn't realize having lots of friends messes up your game. Does it really make a big difference if you cut back?

I've heard that a lot. But back when I had 99 friends, I never noticed it effecting my game at all. But some people have said they've had less lag and been able to access their towns easier when they chopped their list down. I'm down to 31 or so now. For me, it's just about visiting. I'm not going to visit 99 people every day. I didn't mind during Christmas because there was so many things to get with Santa Coins, or Valentine's I guess, but that took like, a day or two to get all the prizes if you had 99 friends.
  • bekahlake22
    213 posts
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

I've heard that a lot. But back when I had 99 friends, I never noticed it effecting my game at all. But some people have said they've had less lag and been able to access their towns easier when they chopped their list down. I'm down to 31 or so now. For me, it's just about visiting. I'm not going to visit 99 people every day. I didn't mind during Christmas because there was so many things to get with Santa Coins, or Valentine's I guess, but that took like, a day or two to get all the prizes if you had 99 friends.

Thanks for the info. I may try that, I have a lot of friends who aren't very creative and I don't visit them everyday. Guess I can always get new ones for events :)
  • TurtlesLikeMe69
    150 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I recently did the same thing, 100 down to 17. It's insane the amount of inactive players (my family) there is. I guess whacking day was all they could take.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I recently did the same thing, 100 down to 17. It's insane the amount of inactive players (my family) there is. I guess whacking day was all they could take.

Well, I'm glad to be one of the 17 buddy! :mrgreen:
  • TurtlesLikeMe69
    150 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    indys2nd wrote:

Well, I'm glad to be one of the 17 buddy! :mrgreen:
    Thanks, your town is wonderful and I'm glad to visit it everyday.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013

Haha, I don't know how I survived the whacking day event. :-) My forearms got so sore I don't want to think about it :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!