EA Forums - Banner

Favourite band or signer

Replies

  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Sure my avatar will answer that question lol.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Sure my avatar will answer that question lol.

    No who is he?? :P Has he had many hits :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Sure my avatar will answer that question lol.

    No who is he?? :P Has he had many hits :P

    Yeah, four. No wait, that's how many times he was hit...

    Too soon?
  • mishved
    104 posts
    edited July 2013
    BOB DYLAN
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaygitz wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Sure my avatar will answer that question lol.

    No who is he?? :P Has he had many hits :P

    Yeah, four. No wait, that's how many times he was hit...

    Too soon?

    Oooo dont think emmcee going to like that comment 1wc01R2.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • dreadydrea
    201 posts
    edited July 2013
    Top five bands:
    The Flaming Lips
    Pink Floyd
    Jane's Addiction
    Phish
    The Beastie Boys

    Favorite singer is Bob Marley
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaygitz wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Sure my avatar will answer that question lol.

    No who is he?? :P Has he had many hits :P

    Yeah, four. No wait, that's how many times he was hit...

    Too soon?

    Oooo dont think emmcee going to like that comment 1wc01R2.gif

    I kid, I kid Tupac. Hey, I sat through "Gridlock'd" AND "Poetic Justice"-- I'm a FAN!! :D
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited July 2013
    My favorite signer is John ****.....his signature on the declaration of independence looks the coolest..... 8)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2013
    My favorite signer is John ****.....his signature on the declaration of independence looks the coolest..... 8)

    You too funny Todi 1wc01R2.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    I've had many over the years. I jump around alot, sometimes I'm in the mood rap, sometimes rock, depends on my mood, but after all the bands that have come and gone, I always go back to these guys :)


    eUjcbuE.jpg

    Lucci, my son played in a band with the bass player's son when they were about 14-15 yrs old. PR is from nearby where I live.
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    My favorite signer is John ****.....his signature on the declaration of independence looks the coolest..... 8)

    Ooh-- just a couple scant hours after toddpygensky. Still good though. :thumbup:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    shaygitz wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaygitz wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Sure my avatar will answer that question lol.

    No who is he?? :P Has he had many hits :P

    Yeah, four. No wait, that's how many times he was hit...

    Too soon?

    Oooo dont think emmcee going to like that comment 1wc01R2.gif

    I kid, I kid Tupac. Hey, I sat through "Gridlock'd" AND "Poetic Justice"-- I'm a FAN!! :D
    Yeah, you better be, and that goes for you to neo, lol

    tumblr_me62v0i8fc1ryw9z1o1_500.gif

    Or else, lol!! :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Yeah, you better be, and that goes for you to neo, lol

    tumblr_me62v0i8fc1ryw9z1o1_500.gif

    Or else, lol!! :mrgreen:

    3r5q9q.jpg
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaygitz wrote:
    My favorite signer is John ****.....his signature on the declaration of independence looks the coolest..... 8)

    Ooh-- just a couple scant hours after toddpygensky. Still good though. :thumbup:

    Just backing up his choice....... :wink:
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLv7-GLVzVkWPfg6dnppAf1XItrntvG-XtGa9-Ue_Xr8n9R3G9ftcaIRU5
    tech_nine-2972.jpg
    Language warning
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    TOOL is the best band in the universe and Maynard James Keenan is God
  • Jose_Garcia_TWD
    57 posts
    edited July 2013
    One Direction
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    BAZINGA!
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6292 posts Moderator
    edited July 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Sure my avatar will answer that question lol.

    2pac is my favorite rapper of all time. I didn't mention him, because the topic was "band" and Pac hasn't been with a band since he went solo after leaving Digital Underground
  • jaudon8911
    177 posts
    edited July 2013
    My teen years were in the 80's, my favorite band then and now.........



    d4e18461245cc26cd26fcbc4283cef25_zps918d13d0.jpg
  • TurtlesLikeMe69
    150 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Has to be Black Francis & Kim Shattuck of the Pixies.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!