EA Forums - Banner

Glitch..

Great glitch, looks like grampa simpsons working on his squat thrusts :lol: at his age he better take it easy.

Also a sticky thread for glitches would be cool as there are a lot of real funny ones around.

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2013
    lol i didnt even realise those benches could go on the beach :lol: or is that part of the glitch as well?
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    You treat your senior citizens well with a nice beachfront view :wink:
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    could there be a glitch thread stickyed to the top, to keep track of all the cool glitches ?

We used to have one that wasn't stickied, but was always close to the top.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9091715.page
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    lol i didnt even realise those benches could go on the beach :lol: or is that part of the glitch as well?

Yeah, they can! And the Gazebos, too, I've got heaps on my beach :D
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    Oh no! Isn't that an eight hour task? Poor gramps is going to be hurting tomorrow.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Gazebos as well :shock: I really need to start seeing what can go on the beach more :lol: Damn KK and moving things around i totally forgot about the beach stuff :lol:
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Gazebos as well :shock: I really need to start seeing what can go on the beach more :lol: Damn KK and moving things around i totally forgot about the beach stuff :lol:
    I seen a pic of all the items that could go on Squidport before in a thread maybe someone could make one for the beach items.

Lets start a petion for a glitch thread sticky and merge the one previously posted above and all the random glitch pics there have been that shown that should keep NeOs merge finger itch free for a lil bit..
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2013
    I has almost been over 12hrs since ive merged something ;)
  • bekahlake22
    213 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

There's lots of stuff that can go on the beach. I'm always surprised when I visit my neighbors & they have really elaborate towns with nothing on the beach!

I like to put burning bushes for beach fires.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    Very nice glitch. Poor grandpa having to stay like that for so long!
    I do support all your petitions. I do get a lot of glitches that I would like to post. :)
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Looks like he is praticing his potato gag behind the seat.
  • TurtlesLikeMe69
    150 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I don't think I've ever seen Abe/Agnes sit correctly on the bench, ever.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!