Replies

• hurford84
    8 posts
    edited July 2013
    Foo Fighters or Lucero
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Has to be Black Francis & Kim Shattuck of the Pixies.

But Kim Shattuck just joined, nobody's even seen her with the band yet. I'll miss Kim Deal, she was almost as important to the band as Frank
  • TurtlesLikeMe69
    150 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    shaygitz wrote:
    Has to be Black Francis & Kim Shattuck of the Pixies.

But Kim Shattuck just joined, nobody's even seen her with the band yet. I'll miss Kim Deal, she was almost as important to the band as Frank
    I thought something sounded weird about kims last name, I'm too tired for thinking. Yeah Kim Deal is awesome, I don't know much about Kim Shattuck.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited July 2013
    acdc-logo.jpg
    Nuff said
  • Twkoenig
    246 posts
    edited July 2013
    Atmosphere_band-1-200-200-100-crop.gif
  • wagondriver4
    301 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Phish, and Gogol bordello (PARTY!), and violent femmes, and talking heads, and puscifer, and more.
    David Byrne IMHO is the greatest musician of all time.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Red hot chili peppers, fleetwood Mac, the beatles, ccr, tame impala, the doobie brothers, blink 182, taking back sunday and brand new
  • iComeFromCows
    235 posts
    edited July 2013
    Rizzle kicks
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    first-date-blink-182-o.gif
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited July 2013
    I swear, I've never heard of half these bands/singers/signers.
  • fuzznugget77
    1028 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    acdc.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpeg
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Awesome to see so much support for my Aussie band ac dc.
  • HawleyBDB
    1045 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    KID ROCK...
    Bet that's no shock haha :P
    Username: KidHawley
  • fuzznugget77
    1028 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

It's because we stole them of you a little bit with our Geordie Frontman :lol:

Joking aside, you guys should be mega proud to produce such a legendary band :thumbup:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

It's because we stole them of you a little bit with our Geordie Frontman :lol:

Joking aside, you guys should be mega proud to produce such a legendary band :thumbup:

Dw mate we are, can always hear an accadacca song on one radio station here everyday.
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited July 2013
    So many to choose from, but one of my all time favs is Utada Hikaru. Oh man, her voice! :thumbup:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    So many to choose from, but one of my all time favs is Utada Hikaru. Oh man, her voice! :thumbup:

Ahh you like that music, what about ken hirai?
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited July 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

I don't listen to him, but I have heard a few of his songs. He's not bad. You listen to Japanese music too?! :)
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

I don't listen to him, but I have heard a few of his songs. He's not bad. You listen to Japanese music too?! :)

Yeah some, my brother is a HUGE fan of it, his Missus is Japanese and he left his job working for ea a few months ago and now lives in Japan working on a Japanese band over there. He is auditioning for people ATM.
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited July 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

Yeah some, my brother is a HUGE fan of it, his Missus is Japanese and he left his job working for ea a few months ago and now lives in Japan working on a Japanese band over there. He is auditioning for people ATM.

WOW, that's so awesome to hear!! All the more power to your bro! :D Would love to hear his music sometime.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!