EA Forums - Banner

I'm all out of donuts, I'm so lost without them...

13Next

Replies

• adam7226
    255 posts
    edited August 2013
    paulzuk wrote:
    Hitting rock bottom can't be easy. The pain of the loss and the cravings for more donuts must be unbearable. But, all is not lost. Check your local listings for a Donuts Anonymous near you. As hard as it is, you must ask yourself the question all TSTO players ultimately ask. Who runs my life? Me, or the donut? :wink:

HaHa, one of the best posts I ever read on this forum. :lol:
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Tbone2020 wrote:
    So I am not the only one that instantly thought of 'Air Supply'? Nice to know I am not the only 35+ on this board
    I thought of them, in fct I searched the lyrics for a witty response, embarrassingly enough I'm not even 23 yet.
    I'm all out of donuts, I'm so lost without them
    I knew I was right, saving them for so long
    I'm all of of donuts,what am I without them,
    It can't be too late, to say that I need them.
    Yes I'm not 23 yet- god my childhood must have been tragic :)
  • grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited August 2013
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    Tbone2020 wrote:
    So I am not the only one that instantly thought of 'Air Supply'? Nice to know I am not the only 35+ on this board
    I thought of them, in fct I searched the lyrics for a witty response, embarrassingly enough I'm not even 23 yet.

Oh great, now I have THAT stupid song stuck in my head!
  • Holli537
    186 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I've had two boatloads. Now I'm down to ONE donut. Ugh.
  • paulzuk
    407 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    adam7226 wrote:
    paulzuk wrote:
    Hitting rock bottom can't be easy. The pain of the loss and the cravings for more donuts must be unbearable. But, all is not lost. Check your local listings for a Donuts Anonymous near you. As hard as it is, you must ask yourself the question all TSTO players ultimately ask. Who runs my life? Me, or the donut? :wink:

:wink: :thumbup:

L_B_123XD wrote:
    Tbone2020 wrote:

Don't worry. Air Supply are a timeless group. They were lame when they released the song, they still are. :wink:
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    paulzuk wrote:
    adam7226 wrote:
    paulzuk wrote:

L_B_123XD wrote:
    Tbone2020 wrote:

Don't worry. Air Supply are a timeless group. They were lame when they released the song, they still are. :wink:
    Oh god I annoyed my ex so much with songs like this,she'd say something and I'd always come out with a song like this when I could from like the 70's and 80's that I shouldn't have known of because of our age.My mum and her music cost me my childhood relationship( 13 to 18 This was only four years ago too, but I learnt from that. (Probably a good job really even if its an odd reason to split up)
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I know there's no way I'd go 4 months without donuts! What's sad is my Tapped Out donut addiction is affecting my other in app purchases. Two days ago I tried to but something that was $4.99. I came up $0.42 short. :(

So of course went out and got me some new iTunes cards. :mrgreen:

• paulzuk
    407 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    paulzuk wrote:
    adam7226 wrote:
    paulzuk wrote:

L_B_123XD wrote:
    Tbone2020 wrote:

Oh god I annoyed my ex so much with songs like this,she'd say something and I'd always come out with a song like this when I could from like the 70's and 80's that I shouldn't have known of because of our age.My mum and her music cost me my childhood relationship( 13 to 18 This was only four years ago too, but I learnt from that. (Probably a good job really even if its an odd reason to split up)

lol You think you have problems. My mother loves Tom Jones, I grew up hearing him. A few years ago, he was performing in Manchester, so I took her. We had the best seats, 3rd row center. The arena was packed with all ages and everyone was dancing. I must admit, he put on an excellent show. I couldn't believe it, but in the end, it was the best concert I have ever been to. This speaks volumes considering all the acts I have seen in my day. I even knew the songs my mother didn't because he sang a wide range of songs. It was me making my mother get up to dance, not the other way around. I must live with this for the rest of my life. :lol:
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Tbone2020 wrote:

I'm 27 and thought of them.
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Finally. Sale at Target!
    eAXmHVp.jpg

AustinP.png
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    With a lot of moaning and sulking like a kid my missus caved in a bought me sum donut Booom!! wooo now I can start doing something with my krustland bahahamine-gif-iwas-a-pageant-girl-spencers-tantrum.gif :thumbup:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    With a lot of moaning and sulking like a kid my missus caved in a bought me sum donut Booom!! wooo now I can start doing something with my krustland bahahamine-gif-iwas-a-pageant-girl-spencers-tantrum.gif :thumbup:

Your sure it was your Mrs you asked not your "Mummy" 1wc01R2.gif

Sorry couldnt help it......it was too easy :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Haha good point. Should go see my mom in a sulk too :lol:
  • Jbennett4624
    275 posts
    edited August 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    From a one-time peak of around 2,550 I am now down to 7 donuts... What a sad day! :cry: I got the Boatload during the Gil 25% off sale, so I'm proud that I held out for so long! Now is the big question tho - do I get more? And if so, when?! Come on Gil - gimme a sale! :mrgreen:

Care for more? A LOT more ..more like 10k +?.... message me
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!