EA Forums - Banner

Krustyland Idea

When a character finishes a task. why ? Isn't there already a push notification ?

Replies

• adam7226
    255 posts
    edited August 2013
    i think if you look at your task menu, instead of having the little clock above the krustyland icon, it will just have the icon and no clock, which means the characters are all done. I think this is true, sorry if I'm wrong
  • HomersNipple
    26 posts
    edited August 2013
    its a conspiracy theory
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    tiffkress wrote:
    I think it would be helpful if a "thumbs up", or some other symbol, appeared above the Krustyland bus notifying you a character has finished a task in either Krustyland or Springfield, depending on where you are at the time. It's easy to forget you haven't checked in a while. Something may already be in the works, just thought I would throw in my 2 cents.

1st of all b6a2c04afecc85d4d82886789e6194bf.gif

I kinda agree with you would be nice to have some sort of confirmation that the task has been completed but im not massively bothered by it as it just means i will have to check in again later ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Tiha24
    160 posts
    edited August 2013
    adam7226 wrote:
    i think if you look at your task menu, instead of having the little clock above the krustyland icon, it will just have the icon and no clock, which means the characters are all done. I think this is true, sorry if I'm wrong

That will only apply if it's a task that's for a quest though, not ordinary jobs, and I could be wrong but I think the little in progress clock isn't showing for me if I'm not in the area the quest is for, i.e. * tasks in progress not showing a clock if I'm in KL and vice versa.
  • donkamero
    31 posts
    edited August 2013
    When a character finishes a task. why ? Isn't there already a push notification ?

Yes, but I believe if you have multiple tasks finishing in both SF and KL you'll only just get the one? So you may get a notification showing someone finishing in SF but be unaware that a task has finished in KL too. Although I'd just check both maps anyway.

I still think something above the bus would be handy.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    ^ ok
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited August 2013
    Speaking of the clock, it looks like it broke. If you are in Krustyland, your Springfield tasks don't show the clock and vice versa.

Also if your task completes, it doesn't remove the clock, so you don't know if it's truly finished or not.

I think it would be too much if they start crowding the bus stop with stuff, KL it's super easy to find any/all characters. They only have a handful of places to be. I think the bigger issue is when you return them to Springfield. Then it's a "Where's Waldo" situation.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!