EA Forums - Banner

Alternative to TSTO Tips??

Replies

• hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Maybe ill make one. Will see how things go for now.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    ^ here is what I'll do I will make a thread today and you guys will vote in a poll if you want me to make a new website. Also I will think of names and you guys vote which name you will want the site to be called. Also I will include all the things you listed there if you guys vote yes.

HackedHasanTSTO.com
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    ^ what's that supposed to mean ??? Huh ??!?
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited August 2013

You asked for a name for your website.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013

i think he's referring to the Hack part in the domain :lol:
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    ^ Yeah but no hacking allowed . Hacking will not be except able.
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

i think he's referring to the Hack part in the domain :lol:

My answer still remains the same, lol.
  • stevep52
    30 posts
    edited August 2013
    A few things I would like to see in a "alternative to TSTO Tips website":

1. Spoilers of new upcoming content.
    2. Walk throughs of all levels (including dialogue).
    3. Pros and cons on buying premium content (e.g. Frinks lab, lard lads).

Agree.
  • alzo93
    51 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    stevep52 wrote:
    A few things I would like to see in a "alternative to TSTO Tips website":

1. Spoilers of new upcoming content.
    2. Walk throughs of all levels (including dialogue).
    3. Pros and cons on buying premium content (e.g. Frinks lab, lard lads).

Agree.

I'd love that too! The more information on the site the better in my opinion :D I'd also like to volunteer myself to moderate comments or anything else you mightn't have too much time for :)
  • justincredib409
    230 posts
    edited August 2013
    My fav part of the gamezino FAQs:

How are you able to sell old items?
    Each member of our delivery team uses an ipad to deliver items. When the game releases a new update, we simply rewind the internal clock on the device, so the game does not update. You can do the same thing at home, as long as you reset the clock before you turn on the game. It's just an easy way of telling the game that you don't want the new update.

Lmfao gotta hand it to them for trying their best to convince people they are not using a modded game file to access the old items... They even tell you that indeed you yourself can turn back time on your device... LoL if this worked why would you try and charge for the privilege. I am amazed EA legal team have not shut gamezino down as profiting off what is not even their hack is taking the mick to say the least lol
  • I8PIKACHU
    59 posts
    edited August 2013
    Go to reddit /r/tappedout

That's reddit's TappedOut community. Best posts are rated to the top and anyone can join and post.
  • I8PIKACHU
    59 posts
    edited August 2013
    Also, I'd use extreme caution about whether this is real or not. You'd figure the owners of the site would be on this forum warning people if they were hacked.
  • jonas-kramer855
    19 posts
    edited August 2013
    I8PIKACHU wrote:
    Also, I'd use extreme caution about whether this is real or not. You'd figure the owners of the site would be on this forum warning people if they were hacked.

Even though gamezino is obviously fishy (there is NO way of getting the racecar without a hack these days) it's an interesting point that none of the moderators tried to clear the rumors and everything very obviously in the very beginning.
    I know, I know, there are sources, but why do we have to scratch everything together?
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    Honestly not trying to be mean or anything like that, but doesn't Hasanmohamma get all his info from simpsons wiki? And everyone always says that info isn't reliable, so it doesn't really make sense to me for him to be the one to make the site? Shouldn't it be someone like SpAncer? That actually reads the files etc... Again, not trying to be mean or anything
  • alzo93
    51 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Honestly not trying to be mean or anything like that, but doesn't Hasanmohamma get all his info from simpsons wiki? And everyone always says that info isn't reliable, so it doesn't really make sense to me for him to be the one to make the site? Shouldn't it be someone like SpAncer? That actually reads the files etc... Again, not trying to be mean or anything

Maybe he and SpAncer could collaborate on one?
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    ^ to be fair I would like spanser to make the site 100 % I woul like to contribute to the site if spanser makes it.
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I8PIKACHU wrote:

Exactly. :thumbup:
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I8PIKACHU wrote:

The owner has supposedly been on vacation
    ^ to be fair I would like spanser to make the site 100 % I woul like to contribute to the site if spanser makes it.

Who said I'm not already in the process.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    spAnser wrote:
    I8PIKACHU wrote:

The owner has supposedly been on vacation

oww sounds interesting :thumbup:
  • snarkmork
    399 posts
    edited August 2013
    spAnser wrote:

To be fair, who said you are already in the process? :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.