EA Forums - Banner

OT- what's your talent?

Replies

• ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    There's some very talented people on here because we all have the talent to play Simpsons tapped out lol
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited August 2013
    paulzuk wrote:
    amuck10 wrote:
    Success:)

WOOHOO! To stay on topic, I have the talent to teach someone how to insert a pic! :lol:

Now everytime I see you post a pic, I'll feel a sense of pride. :wink:

I could use that skill......

If I ever learn how to post pics I would love to show off some of my huge cross stitch projects including a lifelike tiger head that took over 50shades of thread and is around 70, 000 stitches (imagine doing a piece of item art in tsto that is up to 200 squares by 200 sqares using 50 colours of item :twisted:

I know how to take a pic on my tablet (android) and....... errrrr I have no idea after that to be honest. People have tried to help me (simpsons7795 got my avatar up) but thats it really all. I want a sig and to post pics from my town and.... and...... EVERYTHING :shock:
  • Pixxxa
    429 posts
    edited August 2013
    Bummer... I thought the burpee video was about burping. I'm so disappointed! :cry:
    I have no special talent... jack of all trades, master of none. I just don't know what I want to be when I grow up!
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    paulzuk wrote:
    amuck10 wrote:
    Success:)

WOOHOO! To stay on topic, I have the talent to teach someone how to insert a pic! :lol:

Now everytime I see you post a pic, I'll feel a sense of pride. :wink:

I could use that skill......

If I ever learn how to post pics I would love to show off some of my huge cross stitch projects including a lifelike tiger head that took over 50shades of grey of thread and is around 70, 000 stitches (imagine doing a piece of item art in tsto that is up to 200 squares by 200 sqares using 50 colours of item :twisted:

I know how to take a pic on my tablet (android) and....... errrrr I have no idea after that to be honest. People have tried to help me (simpsons7795 got my avatar up) but thats it really all. I want a sig and to post pics from my town and.... and...... EVERYTHING :shock:

And I posted up a thing about posting pics ill put link up on sec
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    It's not a talent cus I suck at it but I'm learning photography at the moment. So lets hope that task off :mrgreen::lol:
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited August 2013
    Talent?

home_017.jpg

Or
    home2_026.jpg

I guess I am really good a digging.

Edit in for fix

And eventually learning to do something new...
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:

Many thanks. I am going there and may be some time.... if I never return, think fondly of me and raise the occasional voddy redbull in my name :roll:
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm not bad at cooking/baking. Alright squash player. My main talent is this:
    oTbj3eW.jpg?1
    Prone target rifle shooting. Fantastic sport that gets unnecessary bad press. This was part of a 100 at 25 yards indoors with a .22 rifle
  • jonas-kramer855
    19 posts
    edited August 2013
    Scribbling, drawing, baking ans pretty much every thing that shoul look cute/awesome in the end.
    The one 4-panel painting is based on a Cyanide&Happiness Comic, the rest is Simpsons, mlp, adventure time and my last wound-makeup tutorial. We had only one "finger".

Like you see in the top left, my handwriting is ironically very awful.

NXIwONy.jpg
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    oTbj3eW.jpg?1
    Prone target rifle shooting. Fantastic sport that gets unnecessary bad press. This was part of a 100 at 25 yards indoors with a .22 rifle

Isnt 25yards sneezing distance? 1wc01R2.gif

Only joking.....nice grouping :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    oTbj3eW.jpg?1
    That's impressive. Target rifle shooting is something I wouldn't mind getting into it. I have never shot a rifle though only a 38 gun. :D
    Scribbling, drawing, baking ans pretty much every thing that shoul look cute/awesome in the end.
    The one 4-panel painting is based on a Cyanide&Happiness Comic, the rest is Simpsons, mlp, adventure time and my last wound-makeup tutorial. We had only one "finger".

NXIwONy.jpg
    Wow, you are so talented. Is that you drawing? Handsome!
    You draw like a professional, it could be your second profession. :P
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    oTbj3eW.jpg?1

Ha, Ive shot up to 1200yards... That's a long way
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:

Ha, Ive shot up to 1200yards... That's a long way

Was the grouping just as good? 1200yards is a long way for sure :) I thought only "Martin Riggs" could shoot that far :lol:

crazy.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • jonas-kramer855
    19 posts
    edited August 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    //img
    That's impressive. Target rifle shooting is something I wouldn't mind getting into it. I have never shot a rifle though only a 38 gun. :D

//img
    Wow, you are so talented. Is that you drawing? Handsome!
    You draw like a professional, it could be your second profession. :P

Thank you. It is me in the style of C&H, kinda at least. I try to find some time and come up with my own style of comic figures.
    And it would be more of a first profession since I'm still making my bachelor in Business informatics
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Was the grouping just as good? 1200yards is a long way for sure :)

Mate 1200 is fire and hope :P all done with iron sights and no magnification

This is where I'm going to do .22 this weekend/next week (50m and 100y) expecting group sizes of about 5p size and 10p size respectively

bqO43tEl.jpg?1
    (Taken from 600yrd point)
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Very nice drawings I have some paintings I could post but I'm not at home so will have to wait
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    I can sing horribly off key and dance like this

ZB0F5SD.gif

Dude in the pic is one hardcore raver. Must've dropped some serious E :P
    He's even raving with Homer!
  • blackgryphon9999
    687 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    tobypine2 wrote:
    I can bake. Cakes, cookies anything in an oven.

And hopping bar stools across the floor. Lost the video to that one. Don't think about posting a gif, Neo :P

MMMMMM...can I come to your house for a snack?
  • jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited August 2013
    I have prehensile feet. Not the most attractive dumb human trick. Even a Victoria Secret Angel starts looking like a freak when you find out she can type with her toes.

My poor husband :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.