Very cute and well thought. Better than mine too. :D
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    Looks good. Your way ahead of me!
  • cavemanchewy
    18 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Thanks. I wouldn't be as far as I am if I wasn't addicted to them golden scratch offs. Lol.
  • jonas-kramer855
    19 posts
    edited August 2013
    If you build your waiting lines on the walks and to the entrance od a ride (would also work for shops I guess), with space between the fences, your characters will actually follow them since they avoid fences if they're able to. ;)
  • cavemanchewy
    18 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    If you build your waiting lines on the walks and to the entrance od a ride (would also work for shops I guess), with space between the fences, your characters will actually follow them since they avoid fences if they're able to. ;)

Interesting. Might have to try that. Thanks.
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Looks great! :thumbup:
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Looking really nice good job!
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Looks really good keep at it :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Looks Great mate :thumbup:

I really need to start working on mine more, so many great KL's out there :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Your Krustyland is looking good @cavemanchewey. I don't play religiously anymore, so I've only just finished Itchy's Castle last night.

Nice! Thanks for the tip.
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited August 2013
    I thinks it's orderly and thoughtfully laid out. You did well considering the amount of land you have available. As you expand, perhaps think of making a grand entrance.
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited August 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    Your Krustyland is looking good @cavemanchewey. I don't play religiously anymore, so I've only just finished Itchy's Castle last night.

Nice! Thanks for the tip.

Spiffshine - That is easily my no. 1 favourite avatar in this forum. I absolutely adore it. Love seeing it. Post more! Lol!
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited August 2013
    I like your waiting lines. Good idea... one thing I would suggest would be to move the gift shop as I can't really see it behind the Eye Ball ride.

• spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Haha! Thank you Mae! I love Grr so much. I want a robot dog just like him. :)
  • Benromero303
    92 posts
    edited August 2013
    Much nicer then mine.
    9slLAjk.jpg
  • cavemanchewy
    18 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for all the compliments and advice. I got a lot more ideas to put into play now.

• VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited August 2013
    Very nice :)
  • sarinaharnet
    1 posts
    edited August 2013
    Looks really good! I'm so far behind! :wink:
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Much nicer then mine.
    9slLAjk.jpg

I love it-- SquishLand!
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Try to expand more !!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.