EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons The Game

Prev1
Fun and hillaries. With exclusive content for each system.

Replies

• VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited August 2013
    Isn't there an achievement for just starting it up or something?
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I have the game for ps3. It great. Hope you enjoy it bud !
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited August 2013
    Might be worth playing through once. I've never been a fan of Simpsons games ever since Bart v the space mutants, except for TO.
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited August 2013
    Ignore me :shock:
  • Bhawks2012
    216 posts
    edited August 2013
    I have had it since Christmas 06' I think. Amazing game. I played through it again recently and was suprised that it was as fun as I remember. And yes, there is an achievement for pushing start to play. 'Easiest achievement ever'.

I just hope they make a sequel for next gen consoles. I'm a sucker for these types of games i.e. this and family guy back to the multiverse.

Edit: you'll also find some phrases and music has been taken from that game and put into TSTO
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Bhawks2012 wrote:
    I have had it since Christmas 06' I think. Amazing game. I played through it again recently and was suprised that it was as fun as I remember. And yes, there is an achievement for pushing start to play. 'Easiest achievement ever'

Oh so it not a recent game then :lol:

WoW when you say 06 it doesnt seem that long ago but when you think about it yes it is :( Damn i starting to get old :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6250 posts Moderator
    edited August 2013
    I have it for the PS3. There was supposed to be lots of DLC released for the game, but I think due to the game not selling a lot, they scrapped the idea. Which I think was a bad idea.

I also didn't like the fact the PS3 version never got trophy support even though the Xbox 360 version got achievements
  • justincredib409
    230 posts
    edited August 2013
    It was released at the end of 2007... I must have missed its release lol was just perusing the net and saw it :) looks like it should be fun :)
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I had it for ps2. I got past the tutorial and then I couldn't do the next part :cry: so I gave up. Maybe I should try to play it again.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Just ordered the simpsons game for the xbox 360. Just wondered if any of you guys have played it and your thoughts? It looks like it should appeal to any fan of the show :)

939416_20071030_screen001.jpg

It's pretty cool I got it on ps3, my kids love it. Ghostbusters another awesome one to get to, just a totally different game, one of a kind.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited August 2013
    I enjoyed the Simpsons game thoroughly. Ghost Busters too. It was originally meant to be a kind-of sequel to the movies which was cool. Now of course, Ghost Busters 3 is in the horizon. :lol:
  • adam7226
    255 posts
    edited August 2013
    The Simpsons igame is pretty fun but my all time favorite is Simpsons Hit And Run
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Might be worth playing through once. I've never been a fan of Simpsons games ever since Bart v the space mutants, except for TO.

Bart's Nightmare was an amazing game due to the Bartman level
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I enjoyed the Simpsons game thoroughly. Ghost Busters too. It was originally meant to be a kind-of sequel to the movies which was cool. Now of course, Ghost Busters 3 is in the horizon. :lol:

Yeah that's right, how do you think it will go, I mean I heard there handing it down to new ghostbusters and bill murray doesn't want to be involved. I read somewhere that dan akroyd approached murray with like 3 different scripts and murray said they all sucked and he would only come back if he felt it was going to be better than 1 and 2. But I think akroyd and Ramis in the end said let's do it with or without him.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited August 2013
    rwvolture wrote:

A game certainly cannot be described amazing if it has one good level of note.
  • SoundpackStud
    417 posts
    edited August 2013
    you said you ordered it? Did you just download it through your XBox?
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited August 2013

You can probably pick a second hand disc for a couple of quid online.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013

You can probably pick a second hand disc for a couple of quid online.

I might pop into my local game Xchange tomorrow and see whether they have a copy :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited August 2013
    CEX are selling it for a whopping £16.00 on PS3 :hunf:

http://uk.webuy.com/product.php?sku=5030930059422
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    rwvolture wrote:

A game certainly cannot be described amazing if it has one good level of note.

there are other good levels too, that's just the standout good level
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!