EA Forums - Banner

what are you doing in tapped out right now ?

Prev1
Working on KL :mrgreen:

Replies

• pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'd be happy if I get to finish my KL. :)
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Busy earning money for land (I posted this in another thread. :D ) and as Neo said, working on KL.

I'm just glad to not have to think about a quest in Springfield right now.
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I just started Much Ado about Muffins, working on KL. I'm half way through level 31 but so far behind in the quests. I only just got Fat Tony yesterday
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    Busy earning money for land (I posted this in another thread. :D ) and as Neo said, working on KL.

I'm just glad to not have to think about a quest in Springfield right now.

Im ready & waiting for more quests :P Although that being said it nice to just chill out than having to deal with more quests etc. not for too long tho :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • adam7226
    255 posts
    edited August 2013
    I stopped putting my characters on tasks right now, because I have about 3.2million and all the buildings built. I still have a good amount of land to buy, but as of right now I don't need it, I like the way my buildings are placed. I am currently putting all the characters available on Krustyland tasks and am just trying to get enough tickets to decorate it so it looks good.
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    About to build radioactive man ride in kl, saving for calmwood and need to move my school. Almost ready for a squid port redesign
  • TenWileyOnes
    11 posts
    edited August 2013
    Working on Krusty Land but still trying to remain focused on making money in Springfield. Still pretty short on cash and need to buy 1 more building. Oh, cannot forget turning my squish port into a squid port. Basically stretching my resources thin but that is what makes it fun and interesting :D Always something to do.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    adam7226 wrote:
    I stopped putting my characters on tasks right now, because I have about 3.2million and all the buildings built. I still have a good amount of land to buy, but as of right now I don't need it, I like the way my buildings are placed. I am currently putting all the characters available on Krustyland tasks and am just trying to get enough tickets to decorate it so it looks good.
    Adam, don't forget that the huge toilet is coming up and they say it's going to be very expensive. :D
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Just sending characters to earn tickets and making the rounds to other towns while waiting for 24 hours to go by before the food needle is finished.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    pantuflin007 isn't it rumored to be 4 mil ?
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Iam just collecting money in sf and buying my remaining land plots and focussing on KL tickets as priority.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited August 2013
    Waiting for Krusty to finish Getting serious at KL. I know I'm behind on tasks, other than that coming up to 14 m in cash in SF waiting for the next update there.
  • vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Focusing on Krustyland, all my characters on SF are on 24 hours.
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    just started radioactive man the ride
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I want to finish KL before the next update. That way all the SFers will be all on one map again.
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited August 2013
    Saving up sf money, doing kl quests. As everyone else.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm building radioactive mans ride, about to build sir put a lots mini golf course, pondering my SF redesign, and trying to ponder whether i should build pimento grove or turban outfitters next :D
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited August 2013
    KL 30 minute grind.... Just collecting from buildings in sf.
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm building radioactive mans ride, about to build sir put a lots mini golf course, pondering my SF redesign, and trying to ponder whether i should build pimento grove or turban outfitters next :D

Pimento Grove pays out better. My opinion go with Pimento Grove first but just a suggestion 8)
  • baxbooch
    214 posts
    edited August 2013
    I have 3 buildings left, Zesty's, All Night gym and Calmwood. Then I'll probably buy a bunch of land and slowly unsquish my port. Giving some attention to KL, but i really want to finish my SF before the next level is released. I just hit max level about a month ago, but they quickly released 2 levels since so I haven't really gotten caught up yet.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!